Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: MUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 51 Next >>
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 08 June 2009 at 12:15am

Some Verses from the Quran:

He Allah (S) said:  Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Qur.2:256)

Those who listen to the Word, and follow the best (meaning) in it: those are the ones whom Allah has guided, and those are the ones endued with understanding. (Qur.39:18

Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition. (Qur.7:3)

When it is said to them: "Follow what Allah hath revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance? (Qur.2:170)

Say thou: "This is my way: I do invite unto Allah,- on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes,- I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah. and never will I join gods with Allah." (Qur.12:108)

Verily, this is My way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: thus doth He command you. that ye may be righteous. (Qur.6:153)

O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy. (Qur.2:208)

The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom. (Qur.2:171)

We have to be careful who do we follow, Jesus (S) or Paul because on the day of Judgment: Then would those who are followed clear themselves of those who follow (them): They would see the penalty, and all relations between them would be cut off. And those who followed would say: "If only We had one more chance, We would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will Allah show them (The fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of the Fire. (Qur.2:1662-166)

Allah (S) instructs us: “Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: For thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His path, and who receive guidance.” (Q.16:125)

It is He (God Almighty) who has sent His Messenger [Muhamed (S)] with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) that He may make it prevail over all religions and enough is Allah for a witness. (Q.48:28)

And whoever contradicts and apposes the Messenger [Muhammad (pbuh)] after the right path has been shown clearly to him. And follows other others than the believers’ way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in hell – what an evil destination! (N.Q.4:115)

Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sin than this: one who join other gods with Allah, hath strayed far, far away (from the right) (Q.4:116)

And those who are firmly grounded with knowledge say: “We believe in it (the Qur’an); the whole of it (clear and unclear verses) are from our Lord:” and none will grasp the message except men of understanding. (Q.3:7)

The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)…But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q.3:19)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good). (Q.3:85)

…And say to the People of the Book…“Do ye (also) submit yourselves?” If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah’s sight are (all) His servants. (Q.3:20)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book is a portion that stand (for the right)…they rehearse the Sign of Allah all night long… (Q.3:113)

Narrated Abu Burdah’s father: Allah’s Messenger (S) said, “…if any man of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) believes in his own Prophet and then believes in me [Muhamed (pbuh)] too, he will (also) get a double reward… [Sahih Al Bukari, 7/5083 (O.P.20)]                                                                            

The day that certain of the signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its Faith. (Q.6:158)

Narrated Abu Hurairah ®: Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) said, “The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west; and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth, will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before.” [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 6/4635 (O.P.159)]

(Q.39:53-54)  Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (39:054) "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.

Allah (S) said: Had We sent down this Qur'ân on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allâh. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect. (Qur’an 59:21) 

(Qur’an 61:6-9) - 6. And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad ) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."

7. And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allâh while he is being invited to Islâm? And Allâh guides not the people who are, Zâliműn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk.

8. They intend to put out the Light of Allâh (i.e. the religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But Allâh will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikűn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).”

And Allah (S) warns: “Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty.” (Qur.2:174)

tnc

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
Nazarene
Male Islam

bullet Posted: 08 June 2009 at 3:54pm
salaam.

Matthew 21:43 (King James Version)

43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

Revelation 3:12 (King James Version)

12Him that overcometh{ Muhammad } will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem{ MECCA }, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. { ALLAH }.

YOU SEE THE TRUE CHURCH OF JESUS IS NOT THE ONE THAT COMES IN HIS NAME. BUT GODS......... IN THE NAME OF ALLAH!!!

LOVE LELAND

Edited by Nazarene - 08 June 2009 at 3:56pm
love for all conquers all
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:03pm

Originally posted by JOUBERAR

TNC Do you really take this serious so this part is not corrupt concerning the so called prophecies of Muhammed but in anyway this prophecy regarding to muslims is for christians only because muslims do not believe in recieving the holy spirit.

Muslims also reject sthe scriptures of Revalations so why lay claim on Revalations you don't believe on the second coming of Christ and Armagedon the end of times.  

Poor excuses JOBERER! It is Allah (S) who informed us that the people of the book mix truth with falsehood: Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q.3:71)

He also said:There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, “That is from Allah,” But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q.3:78)

Then Allah (S) said: “O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.” (Q.5:15)

That is what I am doing with the help of Allah (S) (The Qur’an)!

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting "gospel' to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

JOBERER, you are in for a fight that is a good sign! If you had read me carefully you wouldn’t try that! However this is where I wanted you! Like I have said before, I will deal with it on another angle. I will put the question to you and please answer it, don’t leave them like what you did with Isaiah 29 where you didn’t answer my questions!

Let us begin with the word “Gospel” so that I can set the record straight!

Jesus (S) said here in Matthew 11:5 “The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. The word “Gospel” is really the “good News”

So it should read: The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the Good news preached to them.”

What was the “GOOD NEWS” Jesus (S) was preaching to the people? Look what Luke says here: Luke 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

“glad tidings”  Is also the Good News, same Greek word used there. So, he was preaching of the “Good News of the Kingdom of God.”

Let us look at this verse Mark 1:14 “Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,”

These two words “Euaggelizo / Euaggelion” translated as “Gospel.” So when you see the word “Gospel” know it is the “Good News” and not any good news, it is the “Good News of the Kingdom of God” That would mean, his core message was about the coming of the kingdom of God.

He also thought his’ followers to pray for the coming of the Kingdom of God: Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

“His’ will” shall be done on earth! What is the will? God’s will is his divine law. It is narrated that Jesus (S) said: “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”  Matthew 7:21-22

You get that? Now, Jesus (S) was preaching the “Gospel” (The Good News of the Kingdom of God to come) and his message was put together and named the “Gospel or Good News” which also includes John’s vision (The book of revelation) which the disciples had and that message (the Gospel or the Good news) in revelation 14 is telling us about another “Gospel or Good News” coming from “Midst of Heaven” having an Angel bringing it, I quote: And I saw another angel  fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel…”;  so the everlasting gospel Or Good News will have to come from Heaven!  My Question is which Gospel or Good News is that?  

The Quran was call by many names and Good News is one of them: “A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not.” (Q.41:3-4)

An Angel brought it: Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

Glad Tidings there is Good News!

Judgment comes: Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic” (Q.13:37) “Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.” (Q.25:1)

To every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people: “…it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

…so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

What Revelation 14-7 says? Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!” Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: “And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.” (John.16:8) 

Jesus (S) is saying that, the Comforter will bring “Judgment” to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a “person.” Also according to Isaiah 42:1-4Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.” 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.”

For the LAW was given by Moses… (John.1:17)

Moses (S) was a law giver and here the Comforter is a new law giver!

tnc

Edited by truthnowcome - 09 June 2009 at 11:15pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:09pm

TO TNC

The Comforter

The Muslims claim that the Bible has been corrupted, and it cannot be trusted. One of the chief verses they point out is the Greek rendering for Comforter (Paracletos) which means “advocate” or “helper.” Their scholars translate this to be “Pariclytos” and use this to point to Mohammed (related to ahmad praised one). The Muslims see Jesus' reference to the coming of the Comforter helper ( Paraclete) as fulfilled by Mohammed They base this on Quaran 61:6 Mohammed as ahmad (Periclytos) “Jesus, the son of Mary, said “O children of Israel! I am the apostle of God ... giving glad tidings of an apostle to come after me whose name shall be ahmad.”

In all the 5,366 manuscripts of the New Testament there is no pariclytos (praised one,) so there is no textual evidence for this, but this doesn't stop them from holding to this view.

JOBERER, YOU DID NOT READ MY POST CAREFULLY ORTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE NOT POST THIS GARBAGE TO ME! This is what I have said:

In John 14:26  it is mentioned:  “Butt the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost...” Here, the bible we understand that the “Comforter” is the “Holy Spirit.” Also in 1John.2:1  it read: “...we have an ADVOCATE with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.” Jesus was also call “Comforter.” The word used there for both is “Paracletos” which translated as “Comforter, Advocate, etc.” So we have now, Jesus (S) as a “Comforter” and the Holy Spirit as the “Comforter,”

After said that, now, let’s look at John14:16-17. Jesus (S) said: “…I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "ANOTHER" Comforter that he may abide with you for ever. Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.

In this verse, the key word is "ANOTHER". If something is already with you how can we call it “ANOTHER” when it is already with you, can we? The answer is No!!!

As the verse continues it read: “Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.

You see that? It said:  “for he dwelleth with you” meaning it is already with them. So “Another Comforter” here is not the Spirit of Truth that is already with them, it is referring to someone that is not there. You get that now?

Jesus (S) himself is a Comforter: 1John.2:1 “...we have an ADVOCATE with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.” And he is telling them about “another one” That is not there!

Jesus (S) was the “first” Comforter; then the “other”: The one to follow must be of “like nature” or we can say, the “Another Comforter” like Jesus (S) who is a Comforter and the Comforter which dwelleth with them and shall be in them, it was two personalities. You get it now?

TO TNC

The Bible- Jesus said in John 14:26 “ But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Notice the comforter is the Holy Spirit, what's more is the very purpose of this helper is to bear witness to the truth who is Jesus. John 14:17 “ Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

TNC IF LOOK AT JOHN 14:17

The world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him.

But ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

What does it mean shall be in you and ye know him the holy spirit was already in them and was not waiting for time of Muhammad's appearence.

That is the one the disciples received in John.20:21-22 when He (S) said: ...As my father hath sent me, even so I send you (the disciple) And  when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, RECEIVED YE THE HOLY GHOST.”

The other one was yet to come and Jesus (S) laid a “condition” and the condition” is, when he goes to the Father in Heaven he will send him because the “Another Comforter” was in Heaven at that time with the Father. Remember, he said in John 16:7: “Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart, I will send him unto you.!” 

Jesus (S) mentioned it in John 3:13 (KJV):  “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is ‘IN’ heaven.”

Jesus (S) was the Son of man “ON” earth and he spoke about “another” Son of man which is “IN” heaven. 

If Jesus (S) has to go to the father what is the purpose of breathing on them and said, RECEIVED YE THE HOLY GHOST?

tnc

Edited by truthnowcome - 09 June 2009 at 11:21pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:29pm

TNC Do you really take this serious so this part is not corrupt concerning the so called prophecies of Muhammed but in anyway this prophecy regarding to muslims is for christians only because muslims do not believe in recieving the holy spirit.

Allah (S) also strengthen the Believers (Muslims) with his spirit (min rooh): “Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah (Hezbullah). Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Success.” (Qur’an 58:22)

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:38am

Rev 12

The Woman, Israel

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered

The Red Dragon, Satan

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born

The Male Child, Christ

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Did Jesus (S) rule all nations when he came? Answer my question!!!

Also verse 10 mentioned:  “…Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power of his Christ … (Rev.12:10)  

Did the kingdom of God come when Jesus (S) came? Answer my question!!!

I know he was preaching the coming of God’s Kingdom on earth, read: “Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,” Mark 1:14

He also thought his followers to pray for the coming of the Kingdom of God: Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

“His’ will” shall be done on earth! What is the will? God’s will is his divine law.

Here, Jesus (S) spoke in parables of the Kingdom of God:

Matthew6:10-13 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

How the Kingdom of God shall come? Jesus explained when he was question: “And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Lu 17:20

That man child is no other than Muhammad (S) Quran conforms:We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind…but most of mankind know not.” (Q.34:28). Jesus (S) did not rule all people and nations when he came; did he? No!

The question is, when Muhammad (S) came with the Revelation from Allah (S) did any one “observe” it? No! The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Lu 17:20

Jesus (S) spoke in parables of the coming of God’s kingdom, he said in Matthew 6:31-32: “Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.”

“a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field The “seed” is the “Everlasting Good news” and the “man” it that “male child” who was to rule all people and nations. “…Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power (true message) of his Christ (Anointed)(Rev.12:10)  

Jesus (S) said: “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” Lu 17:21 

If the Kingdom of God is within you that would mean, when you hear the message you believe and accepted it with your whole heart!

Coming of the Kingdom of God [the seed (message)] to Muhammad (S):

Allah (S) said: “Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world:

With it came down the spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-Amin).

To thy heart.” (Q.26:192-194)

This is what Allah (S) instructed the Prophet to say: Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

“Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.” (Q.25:1)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

tnc

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:49am

The coming of the kingdom of God is all about the coming of the universal message, Read my friend JOBERER:

Matthew13:3-9

3And he (Jesus) spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus (S) explained:

Matthew13:18-23 

18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

That is how the Kingdom of God will come, in a form of a message (word: revelation from God Almighty).

Revelation 14:6-7 conforms that: And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel (THE EVERLASTING GOOD NEWS) to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.” Rev.14:6-7:

The everlasting gospel was yet to come. Note: Jesus (S) gospel could have not be for all time! Jesus (S) already on earth with a gospel, he could not be the “another angel” with “everlasting gospel.” The everlasting Gospel is the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11“another angel” with a “little book” which John did not wrote but is yet to come; and it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7 and I quote: “…another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel…”; so the everlasting gospel have to come from Heaven!

The Qur’an makes that claimed and the book of Revelation 14-7 says? “Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!” Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.  

It was “sent down’ to “his servant”, this is what mentioned in the Qur’an:

“Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.” (Q.25:1)

This is what mentioned in Isaiah 42:

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.”4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.” Isaiah 42:1-4

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

This is what mentioned in Isaiah:

3-… he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth.” Isaiah 42:1-4

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

It was sent down in the month of Ramadhan:

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur’an 2:185)

It says in Rev.14:6-7: “And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth,

Note: the word “Gospel” is the “Good News”; it should read, everlasting good News.

This is what the Allah (S) says in the Quran: “A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

…it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

…so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic” (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!” Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: “And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.” (John.16:8

Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you. (Isaiah.42:9)

For the LAW was given by Moses… (John.1:17)

Moses (S) was a law giver and here the Comforter is a new law giver!

The message will be given to another nation: Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matt.21:43

This is the Lord’s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (In Mecca) (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

Lu 13:29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. (in Mecca)

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1Co 6:10

Here he said in Matt. 24:14 “And this gospel (Good News) of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur’an)

But seek ye first the kingdom of God (Knowledge of Islam), and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

8. They intend to put out the Light of Allâh (i.e. the religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But Allâh will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikűn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).” (Qur’an 61:8-9)

Daniel 2:44 and in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a KINGDOM, WHICH SHALL NEVER DESTROY: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but BREAK IN PIECES and CONSUME ALL THESE KINGDOM, AND IT SHALL STAND FOR EVER.

HATE TO POST ONE THING OVER AND OVER, PLEASE JUST SHOW ME HOW YOU WILL FIT JESUS (S) IN THE PICTURE!

tnc
IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR

Guest Group
Guest Group

bullet Posted: 11 June 2009 at 2:01am
Originally posted by truthnowcome

Some Verses from the Quran:

He Allah (S) said:  Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Qur.2:256)

Those who listen to the Word, and follow the best (meaning) in it: those are the ones whom Allah has guided, and those are the ones endued with understanding. (Qur.39:18

Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition. (Qur.7:3)

When it is said to them: "Follow what Allah hath revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance? (Qur.2:170)

Say thou: "This is my way: I do invite unto Allah,- on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes,- I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah. and never will I join gods with Allah." (Qur.12:108)

Verily, this is My way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: thus doth He command you. that ye may be righteous. (Qur.6:153)

O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy. (Qur.2:208)

The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom. (Qur.2:171)

We have to be careful who do we follow, Jesus (S) or Paul because on the day of Judgment: Then would those who are followed clear themselves of those who follow (them): They would see the penalty, and all relations between them would be cut off. And those who followed would say: "If only We had one more chance, We would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will Allah show them (The fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of the Fire. (Qur.2:1662-166)

Allah (S) instructs us: “Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: For thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His path, and who receive guidance.” (Q.16:125)

It is He (God Almighty) who has sent His Messenger [Muhamed (S)] with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) that He may make it prevail over all religions and enough is Allah for a witness. (Q.48:28)

And whoever contradicts and apposes the Messenger [Muhammad (pbuh)] after the right path has been shown clearly to him. And follows other others than the believers’ way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in hell – what an evil destination! (N.Q.4:115)

Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sin than this: one who join other gods with Allah, hath strayed far, far away (from the right) (Q.4:116)

And those who are firmly grounded with knowledge say: “We believe in it (the Qur’an); the whole of it (clear and unclear verses) are from our Lord:” and none will grasp the message except men of understanding. (Q.3:7)

The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)…But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q.3:19)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good). (Q.3:85)

…And say to the People of the Book…“Do ye (also) submit yourselves?” If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah’s sight are (all) His servants. (Q.3:20)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book is a portion that stand (for the right)…they rehearse the Sign of Allah all night long… (Q.3:113)

Narrated Abu Burdah’s father: Allah’s Messenger (S) said, “…if any man of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) believes in his own Prophet and then believes in me [Muhamed (pbuh)] too, he will (also) get a double reward… [Sahih Al Bukari, 7/5083 (O.P.20)]                                                                            

The day that certain of the signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its Faith. (Q.6:158)

Narrated Abu Hurairah ®: Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) said, “The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west; and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth, will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before.” [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 6/4635 (O.P.159)]

(Q.39:53-54)  Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (39:054) "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.

Allah (S) said: Had We sent down this Qur'ân on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allâh. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect. (Qur’an 59:21) 

(Qur’an 61:6-9) - 6. And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad ) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."

7. And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allâh while he is being invited to Islâm? And Allâh guides not the people who are, Zâliműn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk.

9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikűn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).”

And Allah (S) warns: “Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty.” (Qur.2:174)

tnc

Allah said there is compulsion in religion so there is no freedom in Islam.

Then you say.

We have to be careful who do we follow, Jesus (S) or Paul because on the day of Judgment.
For your advise Apostle Paul was a follower of Jesus who do you follow Jesus.
Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him.
Who are the other gods that must not be joined can you  specify them.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 51 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version