Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: MUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 51 Next >>
JOUBERAR

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 06 June 2009 at 11:31am
TNC Do you really take this serious so this part is not corrupt concerning the so called prophecies of Muhammed but in anyway this prophecy regarding to muslims is for christians only because muslims do not believe in recieving the holy spirit.

Muslims also reject sthe scriptures of Revalations so why lay claim on Revalations you don't believe on the second coming of Christ and Armagedon the end of times.  

Joh 14:15 Jesus said to his disciples: If you love me, you will do as I command.

Joh 14:16 Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help you and always be with you.

Joh 14:17 The Spirit will show you what is true. The people of this world cannot accept the Spirit, because they don't see or know him. But you know the Spirit, who is with you and will keep on living in you.

Joh 14:18 I won't leave you like orphans. I will come back to you.

Joh 14:19 In a little while the people of this world won't be able to see me, but you will see me. And because I live, you will live.

Joh 14:20 Then you will know that I am one with the Father. You will know that you are one with me, and I am one with you.

Joh 14:21 If you love me, you will do what I have said, and my Father will love you. I will also love you and show you what I am like.

Joh 14:22 The other Judas, not Judas Iscariot, then spoke up and asked, "Lord, what do you mean by saying that you will show us what you are like, but you will not show the people of this world?"

Joh 14:23 Jesus replied: If anyone loves me, they will obey me. Then my Father will love them, and we will come to them and live in them.

Joh 14:24 But anyone who doesn't love me, won't obey me. What they have heard me say doesn't really come from me, but from the Father who sent me.

Joh 14:25 I have told you these things while I am still with you.

Joh 14:26 But the Holy Spirit will come and help you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place. The Spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you.

Joh 14:27 I give you peace, the kind of peace that only I can give. It isn't like the peace that this world can give. So don't be worried or afraid.

Joh 14:28 You have already heard me say that I am going and that I will also come back to you. If you really love me, you should be glad that I am going back to the Father, because he is greater than I am.

I say another angel fly in midst with the everlasting "gospel" not the Quran if you have observed it thank you.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting "gospel' to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Rev 12

The Woman, Israel

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered

The Red Dragon, Satan

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born

The Male Child, Christ

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

The Angel, Michael

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

You see TNC this the testimony of Christ sorry and not of Muhammed.
IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR

Guest Group
Guest Group

bullet Posted: 06 June 2009 at 12:40pm

TO TNC

The Comforter

The Muslims claim that the Bible has been corrupted, and it cannot be trusted. One of the chief verses they point out is the Greek rendering for Comforter (Paracletos) which means “advocate” or “helper.” Their scholars translate this to be “Pariclytos” and use this to point to Mohammed (related to ahmad praised one). The Muslims see Jesus' reference to the coming of the Comforter helper ( Paraclete) as fulfilled by Mohammed They base this on Quaran 61:6 Mohammed as ahmad (Periclytos) “Jesus, the son of Mary, said “O children of Israel! I am the apostle of God ... giving glad tidings of an apostle to come after me whose name shall be ahmad.”

In all the 5,366 manuscripts of the New Testament there is no pariclytos (praised one,) so there is no textual evidence for this, but this doesn't stop them from holding to this view.

Sura 16:102 and Sura 26:192-194 says Mohammed’s call was issued by the Holy Spirit who appeared to Mohammed. According to their teaching he is the angel Gabriel who also appeared to him in Sura 2:97 (also called the angel in 19:17). In other places in the Koran he is God's own breath, Surat al-Hyjr 15:29, and the divine inspiration The Bee 16:2. According the Bible the Comforter is the Holy Spirit who is God. This conflict certainly shows the biblical illiteracy of the Koran's author who took biblical terminology to mean something completely different.

Mani an Iranian philosopher and false prophet/apostle originated in Persia in the early 200’s. Mani had issued his own Scriptures and had set forth a "new law" for his community and had his scriptures in 7 major works. Mani synthesized Persian, Christian, and Buddhist ideas and became a major influence of religion in the world in its time. Mani had claimed that he was the last in the succession of messengers from God, that he was the greatest of prophets. In the Arabic sources his followers called him “the Seal of the Prophets” (the Same as with Baha’u’llah in the 1840’s). He claimed to be the Paraclete sent by the Father of light. Mohammed also claimed to be the Comforter promised by Jesus. This is a held belief by all Muslims today for validating the Qur'anic claim of Muhammad's arrival was indeed predicted by Jesus in the Bible (Surah 7.157, 61.6).   It is affirmed that Mani gave himself out as an apostle of Christ, of his very nature, as the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom Jesus had promised, and as Christ himself. (Andrae, Mohommed: The Man and his Faith, p.104). Mani claimed to become the apostle at age 24, Mani also taught “Christ appears as merely a prophet and is not really incarnate.” (Elwell’s Dictionary p.683)

Another Persian prophet after Mohammed, Baha’u’lla, claimed in 1840’s to be the comforter that we have been waiting for. Everyone wants to be the Holy Spirit. Allah is not the Holy Spirit. Islam's Holy Spirit is not the same as the Bibles . The Holy Spirit in the Koran is the angel Gabriel, the comforter is not the same as the Holy Spirit in the Koran.

Islam takes Mk.1:7 and explains that Jesus prophesied of Mohammed as “there comes One after me who is mightier than I.” These words are by John the baptizer not Jesus. This points to Jesus as he was identified by John and began to preach the gospel afterwards. John even identifies him as this when he cried out in John 1:15 “This is he of whom I said “He who comes after me is preferred before me”

The Bible- Jesus said in John 14:26 “ But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Notice the comforter is the Holy Spirit, what's more is the very purpose of this helper is to bear witness to the truth who is Jesus. John 14:17 “ Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

This helper Jesus and the Father would send would be in Christians and abide with them forever. What is Mohammed doing living in Christians even today after being dead 16 centuries ? how would they know him if he was not yet born?
John 20:22 “And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. Remember Jesus said in Jn.14: 26 “ But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit,- this should settle the matter of whether it is another person or spirit.

TNC IF LOOK AT JOHN 14:17

The world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him.
But ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

What does it mean shall be in you and ye know him the holy spirit was already in them and was not waiting for time of Muhammad's appearence.

IP IP Logged
Mansoor_ali
Male  Islam
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 06 June 2009 at 1:19pm

Being like the teacher.  An 11-page PDF file that contains ample proofs from Aramaic showing that the word 'Muslim' was mentioned by Jesus himself.

Enjoy!
IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR

Guest Group
Guest Group

bullet Posted: 06 June 2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali

Being like the teacher.  An 11-page PDF file that contains ample proofs from Aramaic showing that the word 'Muslim' was mentioned by Jesus himself.

Enjoy!

YE submitters to God which God the God of Isreal not the God of Arabia that Muhammad proclaim is the God of Abraham,Isaak and Jakob to divert thier attention away from the real God.

IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR

Guest Group
Guest Group

bullet Posted: 06 June 2009 at 2:37pm

Enjoy!

WO WO Now you muslims say Jesus was not crucified but in this source the muslims used his words what He had said on the cross typical muslims
you must make up your mind

Luke 23:46.

And Jesus cried out with a loud voice saying my Father in your hands I commend my soul after he said this it was ended.
IP IP Logged
believer

Guest Group
Guest Group

bullet Posted: 07 June 2009 at 6:47am
tnc - 'If the word “was” God and the word was “with” God in the literal sense, it would mean that there are two Gods! In the Biblical language, the term “god” is used metaphorically to indicate power. Paul referred to the DEVIL as god.'

You are very confused.  Are you reading the Holy Bible in your native language?  I would strongly suggest that you do so if not.

This verse is merely saying that the WORD is GOD and nothing else. 

Didn't you know that the Quran is believed by some to be written in syryac/aramaic?  Adding one point to the original non-pointed work would make one of the verses in the Quran say THE CHRIST IS YOUR GLORIFIED GOD.

Since Uthmann burned all the various orignals Muslims have no idea what is truth.

Doesn't muslim simply mean submission?

Doesn't allah simply mean god?

Same words can though mean different things in different cultures.  Take for instance - Messiah the Jewish and Christian understanding of the word Messiah has a very different meaning then your understanding of the word.
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 07 June 2009 at 11:17am
May Allah bless you for bringing this very useful explaination in detail for all to benefit from.
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 07 June 2009 at 11:34pm

Enjoy!

Salaam!

That's a big plus! Jazak Allah khaira! Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

Allah (S) said:

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q.3:71)

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you… (Q.4:47)

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not Allah hath power over all things?  (Q.2:106) 

Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) place, and say “We hear and disobey,”…and but few of them will believe. (Q.4:46)

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, “That is from Allah,” But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q.3:78)

O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.” (Q.5:15)

…So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhamed (S) and the message he brought]. (Q.3:50)

Verily this Qur’an doith guide to that which is most right. (Q.17:9)

Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the truth that hath come to thee… (Q.5:47-48)

Abu Hurayrah said, “The Prophet (S) said, ‘The Hour will not come until the following events have come to pass: two large groups will fight one another, and there will be many casualties; they will both be following the same religious teaching… Knowledge will disappear, earthquake will increase, time will pass quickly, affliction will appear, and Harj (i.e. killing) will increase. Wealth will increase…People will compete in constructing high building…the sun will rise from the west; When it rises and people see it, they will believe, but, “no good will it do a soul to believe then, if he believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith…”(al-An am 6:158; Bukhari, kitab al-Fitan,9/74)

For the Christians, the choice is your!

The Prophet (S) said, He who obey me will enter Paradise and he who disobey me has refuse Paradise.

tnc

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 51 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version