Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups – Youth
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups – Youth
Message Icon Topic: I need a Quran or hadith proove on...... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
mimi_3

Starter
Starter

Online Status: Offline
Quote mimi_3 Replybullet Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:48am

Salaam "abuayisha"

Well, in response to your post, no- I don't think I overstated what I said. To be honest, what I say is not from what I've just heard. I make sure that I have seen haddiths or Iyas from the Quran before I believe them.

In one of the books I have read it states that shaking hands with a woman enters the zina od the hand. The Prophet (SAS) said:
"The two eyes can commit zina, the two hands can commit zina, the two legs can commit Zina, and the genitals can commit Zina" This is haddith number 4126 (Saheeh al Jaami)

Secondly, Zina is one of the most unforgivable sins [and so is fornication]. Abo Hurayah narrated [from Muslim, number 102-103]
"There are three on the Day of Resurrection that Allah will not talk to, look at or commend, and they will have a painful torture: an old man who commits Zina, a lying decietful king and an arrogant breadwinner."

Also from the hadeeth Saheeh al-Jaami, no.2971
"The Zaaneeyah [ie, the woman who commits zina] who offers her private parts to everyone, will be depreived of the blessing of having her supplications answered when the doors of heaven open in the middle of the night."

Of course there are several other haddiths and iyas, but I hope you do not think that I am extreme!

Keep doing your duas....never give up.
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:18pm

No not extreme, but the hadith has another version which indicates that these actions may lead to bigger sins, thus are certainly to be avoided.  However, the act of kissing does not carry the same punishment and is not seen as a major sin - as generally salat wipes away minor sins;

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

A man kissed a woman (unlawfully) and then went to the Prophet and informed him.

Allah revealed:

And offer prayers perfectly At the two ends of the day And in some hours of the night (i.e. the five compulsory prayers). Verily! good deeds remove (annul) the evil deeds (small sins) (11.114). The man asked Allah's Apostle, "Is it for me?" He said, "It is for all my followers."   Bukhari 1:504

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has decreed for every son of Adam his share of zina, which he will inevitably commit. The zina of the eyes is looking, the zina of the tongue is speaking, one may wish and desire, and the private parts confirm that or deny it

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5889; Muslim, 2657

IP IP Logged
falcon_shark

Quote falcon_shark Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:21pm

Salaam abuayisha,

Does this mean that every male will commit some form of zina in their life? That this is enevitable?  

Surely it is not every man.

Does this include accidents of zina commited by the eyes?

Salaam to everyone here.

And famallah for now.

Edited by falcon_shark
IP IP Logged
Suleyman

Senior  Member

Quote Suleyman Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:09pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Here is an link for u which you can find all of your answers,insh'Allah;short and very intensive with the signs from Islam...Wa Salaam.

http://muslim-canada.org/purdah.pdf

IP IP Logged
falcon_shark

Quote falcon_shark Replybullet Posted: 14 May 2005 at 11:59am

Thank You Suleyman,

That link was most helpful, it has cleared up alot of questions.

IP IP Logged
Suleyman

Senior  Member

Quote Suleyman Replybullet Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by falcon_shark

Thank You Suleyman,

That link was most helpful, it has cleared up alot of questions.

My regrads brother,the link also includes my mistakes i made in my life...the best one is turning our faces to Allah,we need...Wa Salaam.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version