Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups Youth
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups Youth
Message Icon Topic: I NEED A MOSLIM NON ARAB WIFE Post Reply Post New Topic
givara

Online Status: Offline
Quote givara Replybullet Topic: I NEED A MOSLIM NON ARAB WIFE
    Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:21pm
alsalam alaikom wa rahmato allah wa barakatoh
iam a 31 single moslim male from egypt and iam not very sociable with girls here coz they r so trivial and not serious in life enough to give the right specification for the expected husband AND THEY R NOT CLEAR OR DIRECT ENOUGH AND LIKES TO GO ON CIRCLES AND NOT DIRECT AND I HATE THAT I LIKE TO BE CLEAR AND DIRECT AND TOTALLY HONEST
(IAM TALKING ABOUT THOSE I MET AT WORK OR IN MY TIGHT CIRCLE )
AND I PREFERE TO KNOW A GIRL WHO IS MOSLIM BUT FROM ANY OTHER PLACE AND BREFERABLY FROM WESTERN PLACE
SO CAN U HELP ME PLS. U MAY CONTACT ME AT : AYMANABDELAZIZ73@YAHOO.COM OR AT
AYMANABDELAZIZ73@ HOTMAIL
PLS . IF U CAN HELP ME OR GUIDE ME   TELL ME COZ I FEEL VERY LONELY AND I NEED TO MARRY SOON I FEEL IAM AGING SO FAST
IP IP Logged
Knowledge01

Quote Knowledge01 Replybullet Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:49pm

As Salam Alaikum brother,

The best thing to do is make du'ah to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and ask him to provide you with a pious wife.  Insha' Allah, you will, when Allah decides, be provided with a wife to share your love with.

IP IP Logged
syrianblue3y3s

Starter
Starter

Quote syrianblue3y3s Replybullet Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:46pm

Salam.

I think the best thing to do is not to dwell on it maybe allah has inteded u not to marry. And yes i see what u mean about arab women for i am an arab women and i to like honesty but u are going about this all the wrong way. Tell ur mother that u want to get married yes u are 31 but the only one that knows u very well is ur mother. She will help u and in the mean time make Dua'. Inshallah u will find someone and if not may allah have set u a wonderful life ahead of u. The more u think and search the more love will run. One day u will find the girl and know it is right if it is meant to be . Rember this there is 3 things u can not plan. Birth,death, and marriage. These things cannot be planned no matter how hard u try. It might end up bad. Living single  and happy, is better then being married and miserabe. And western girls have been influenced by the meseah so there hearts arnt that true. I am living in the us and i see everyday arab women calling them selfs muslim and dress like they are american. Inshallah u will find the right one.

salam.

muslim sister

IP IP Logged
Temi

Starter
Starter

Quote Temi Replybullet Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by syrianblue3y3s

And western girls have been influenced by the meseah so there hearts arnt that true. I am living in the us and i see everyday arab women calling them selfs muslim and dress like they are american. Inshallah u will find the right one.

So, how can u judge that their hearts aren't true? Is it because they're not wearing Burka?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 03 September 2005 at 5:20am
Originally posted by syrianblue3y3s

And western girls have been influenced by the meseah so there hearts arnt that true.

Oh please!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 05 September 2005 at 5:56pm
When will humans get beyond their incompetence when it comes to choosing their life partners? I understand cultural preference but why non-Arab? Why a preference? As long as she is faithful to you and herself and she can uphold the Islamic duties as a wife why does it matter? BTW Syrian yo have no idea of what Western women are. Because you live in the U.S? PAAAAHLEZE I know Arab women of Syrian culture now whom prior to my reverting to Islam I had sexual relations with and they were from strict families LOL!!! Not like this is braggging but save your judgement that is why I mentioned that
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 06 September 2005 at 7:05am

It's his choice.

Love knows no boundaries thou.

IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 06 September 2005 at 7:09am

Originally posted by givara

alsalam alaikom wa rahmato allah wa barakatoh
iam a 31 single moslim male from egypt and iam not very sociable with girls here coz they r so trivial and not serious in life enough to give the right specification for the expected husband AND THEY R NOT CLEAR OR DIRECT ENOUGH AND LIKES TO GO ON CIRCLES AND NOT DIRECT AND I HATE THAT I LIKE TO BE CLEAR AND DIRECT AND TOTALLY HONEST

ok, fair enough, but what makes you think non arab women would be any different ?

AND I PREFERE TO KNOW A GIRL WHO IS MOSLIM BUT FROM ANY OTHER PLACE AND BREFERABLY FROM WESTERN PLACE 

Like I said above....

Edited by Angel
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version