Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

General Discussion
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
H3OO

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 11:19am
reply to seekshidayath
H300, you are here since very few months.  and am sure must not have gone thru all posts of Bro. Sasha {Whisper}. So you doubt him. Let me tell you, he is one of the esteemed personalities. He has not just seen the world, around, but also experienced it. Anyways, i cannot force you or command you to respect him, but yes, we do trust his talk of grand pa.

SEEKSHIDAYATH how much esteemed whisper is, is clearly evident from his replies. no sensible muslim who in true  follows islam will ever behave as whisper is doing here. Atleast the good thing about discussing such topics is that it exposes the inner self of such persons as we are witnessing by the language he is using in his replies
and u can trust his Grand pa but sorry i'll not be made fool here. I am clearly aware of the false propaganda that is carried out in enmity, hatred just to put down others.

Do you think all our great  scholars, who interpreted that verse, that Muhammad {SAWS}, was last Prophet as well as messenger{Khataman nabiyeen}, are wrong and on the other side only, Mirza Ghulam has exactly interpreted that verse ?
If there prophet turns out to be a true one, than definitely his interpretation has to be the accurate one as compared to scholars bcz the scholars were no prophets and they can be wrong and he can be wrong too but im only saying if he in the end turns out to be true one. and  some muslim scholars are mentioned on page one who interpretated the seal of prophets just like ahmedis interpret.
and thats what ahmedis believe that the the purpose of a prophet/imam mehdi after prophet[sa]  is to remove the erroneous interpretations/concepts that has creeped into our teachings and teach the the right meaning/interpretation which we have surly lost today due to lots of misinterpretations of some of our scholars. No one knows who is right and who is wrong and prophet will clarify that. does makes sense to me.

Did you not read , how they demean our other Prophet of Allah swt, Isa AS ? As a muslim we are to hold respect for all prophets . Then why did he write such vulgar about Isa AS ?

To my knowledge they believe in and respect all prophets and their books. Plz mention where he wrote vulgar about Isa[as].

I challenge you, if we leave a qadiyani, in the midst of christians, they shall leave him out only when gets red / black.
Now this is very important that Then atleast this very concept of ahmedis being creation of British Govt is falsified by ur very own statement. Why would British create a nabi to badmouth their own nabi. I hope u give a thought to this and hope now we stop calling them a creation of Brit.
as it is pretty much common sense that if ahmedis were working under the power of US or British, then they would speak highly of Hazrat Isa[as] even more than prophet[sa] to impress their masters and not speak against him.

If they belong to muslim community, then why do they forbid marriages to the followers of  Muhammad {Pbuh}.
They allow their men to marry a Muslim women but disallow a women to marry a muslim man on the very same basis as islam allows a muslim man to marry a nonmuslim woman BUT
do not allow a  muslim woman to marry a nonmuslim men. U know the reason why and i guess the same very reason can be applied here.

Just imagine if whisper marries an ahmedi women, would he allow her to keep believe in their imam mehdi. every day he is going to badmouth her prophet and make life difficut for her and so this problem will also effect the children. Im sure it does makes sense and u wouldnt disagree.

They say that Mirza is the second incarnation of Prophet Muhammad {Sallal lahu alayhi wasallam}
Now this has to be again very very wrong and u have been mislead by some of our maulvis.

From thier site;
It was in 1891 in Qadian that Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as) received repeated revelations that Jesus (as) of Nazareth, in whose second advent both the Muslims and Christians believed, had died a natural death and that what was meant by his second advent was that a person should appear in the spirit of Jesus and that he himself was that person, the Promised Messiah (as)...

So they might say that the imam mehdi is the second incarnation of Hazrat Isa[as] but by no way prophet[sa].

and there  shahadah is clearly ‘La ilaha illallah Muhammad ur Rasulullah’ as ours and not what u are stating. plz dont make things of ur own. U say it is evident, state how it is evident. how are u so convincingly saying that their ‘La ilaha illallah Muhammad ur Rasulullah’ means something else. or are u trying to state that u know what is in their hearts, i hope u are not, so plz dont do this.

cont.....

Edited by H3OO - 29 September 2008 at 5:12pm
IP IP Logged
H3OO

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:11pm
repy to seekshidayth
Bashir Ahmad, the son of Mirza Ghulam, wrote in his biography:

.....This paralyzed him so much that when trying to lay back on the bed, he fell on his back and hit his head on the bed post.  His condition alarmed me...'."

(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 1, P. 11-12; Sirat-ul-Mehdi, P.109)

Seekshidayath this is what happens when u take materials from anti ahmedi websites.

U have taken this material as to death of their imam mehdi from an anti- ahmedi website and when u dont do the study urself and blindly accept others word, then u are only going to go one way and that is the way of being badly mislead.

I would like  to state something about Rohanni Khazain. Their imam mehdi wrote about eighty books and these books have been assembled into 23 volumes under the name of  Rohanni Khazain. So Rohanni Khazain  contains only the writings of their imam mehdi ( and  that also in his original hand writing and not a computer typed writing) and no one else. so i would like to know that what is the biography of Hazrat Bashir Ahmad doing in Rohanzi Khazain.

U see this is all false propaganda and innocents like u fall trap to it. bcz these people know that no one is going to do the trouble to study the Rohanni Khazain themselves to find out whether it is actually taken from there. whether that reference is correct.

I can give u a link to the down load of Rohanni Khazain vol 1(22mb) and u can try to find out that statement all day u mentioned and this should be enough to expose these people.

Edited by H3OO - 29 September 2008 at 5:13pm
IP IP Logged
H3OO

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:18pm
seekshidayath

Im sure u are aware of what people can do in enmity, in hatred.

As stated before but looks like u missed it that I can paste here no. of websites in which one will be shocked to hear what the non muslims associate with prophet[pbuh], the things we cannot even imagine but u know it shows the nature of human being that in hatred they become so much blind that they forget all there moral limits. but definitely that doesnt mean we accept it as true or do we?

so plz do not give any importance to such things, these all are the voice of devils, the devil inside the man. God show them the right path. amen
This is the true Hidayath and many needs it.
am sure any good person who in true follow islam will not reject it.
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:31pm
Brothers, let's forget about this chap in toto.
He is just trying to tire you out with one sided propoganda. He is a troll as Sign*Reader has rightly discovered him. He is just a Qadyani sob.

Has he ever answered any questions or addressed any concerns like why do the qadyani bastards treat all non-Qadyanis as un-Muslims?

Plus, he keeps listing Mirza as a prophet without providing us any proof of his prophethood. That blighter had not showed up for a munazara three timer. Period. Now as that is the sore point in their history this troll is making all sorts of excuses to steer clear off my grand father.

It will take me no more than a couple of weeks to find out who he is from one end of the world or the other.

Edited by Whisper - 29 September 2008 at 1:40pm
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:45pm
Just imagine if whisper marries an ahmedi women, would he allow her to keep believe in their imam mehdi. every day he is going to badmouth her prophet and make life difficut for her and so this problem will also effect the children. Im sure it does makes sense and u wouldnt disagree.

Had many chances, but Allah Kareem saved me from the triangle burqa a few times! But did they mind Pervez Musharaf marrying one from Okara?

I tell your problem, you seem to have all the answers with the exception of the most crucial ones. I have never seen a more had haraam fraud on this site ever before.

Edited by Whisper - 29 September 2008 at 1:48pm
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
H3OO

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:51pm
Oh plz whisper, no one here is asking anyone to accept their imam mehdi but atleast we should not turn a blind eye to this false propaganda against them by some of these websites as i have exposed such people above.

so my only purpose is to expose such things and diminish this hatred and leave in peace. Im not an ahmedi so im not going to ask anyone to be one but we should respect but no one can force. The decision is urs but the truth is there to see
Thanks

Edited by H3OO - 29 September 2008 at 5:10pm
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:12pm
H300

This is still unanswered: Run to Ahmedia community and find the answers pronto:

We have a community that you tried to get in edgewise Lots o luck;
4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

4:158 Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;
You keep avoiding the fundamentals of Quran and use Mirzais website for guidance and expect respect LOL

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:41pm

Originally posted by H300

I had no idea that this will also become an issue.
 So plz dont try to make an issue out of nothing to distract from the main points.
maybe u are running out of ideas thats why u are now picking these irrelevant things.

When you copy and paste an Ahmedia site that is hijacked the name of Islam you by default have advertised their validity being out of context and that is violations of the guidelines! You don't have foggiest idea what was said before and after these quotes! So you created a distraction to begin with!
So talking about relevant let me see how and which bush you gonna beat about in answering the post above!!!
BTW how far back can you go in their history of subcontinent  personally leaving out the information from their site!
Have you been part of the history making yourself to be precise or you r just- trying to be a Johny come lately- of Ahmediaism!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 29 September 2008 at 5:44pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version