Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

General Discussion
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
seekshidayath
Female Islam

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:03am

And now, i shall answer my own question, which i wished to gets it answered from you. Infact its an effort to bring awareness among our muslim brothers and sisters, that if  they happen to confront people of such faith, do not get into there sweet talks. Secondly, its an effort to help our non-muslim brothers and sisters to not get into any dielema, after reading this thread.  I wished  H300 to share with us as how that Mirza met his end. There was a debate between a muslim scholar, Saifullah { i guess i remember his name correct, or must be SanaUllah}, and Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. In that debate , this Mirza,  himself prayed Allah swt,   that if he were  a liar and forged lies as people say then he shall persih during the life time of Sanaullah/.Saifullah.   But if he were correct , and he praised himself to be indeed truthful, messenger of Allah swt, then Saifullah, shud die in his life time. He also prayed that , the liar and the corruptor, shud die with either cholera or plague. Later after the debate was over, he declared that his prayer was indeed a revelation from Allah swt .

Here, all the muslims gathered and used  to offer  tahajjuds and pray Allah swt, that if He has destined Sanaullah's death before the death of this imposter, then please extend it. If Sanaullah, dies as per his destiny if, before Mirza, then people get into the trap of that imposter. They prayed nights together. And finally, perhaps within a month or fifteen days of that debate, Mirza Ghulam died suffering badly from cholera.

Let's review the record of Mirza's death as recounted by his closest followers and actual witnesses to his death.

Bashir Ahmad, the son of Mirza Ghulam, wrote in his biography:

"My mother informed me that 'the first attack of looseness of bowels upon the Promised Messiah occurred when he was at his dining room table.  Later, I started pressing his legs and he lay in comfort and slept and soon I too slept. After a short while, he again felt the call of nature and he used the bathroom a couple of times without awakening me, After this he felt very weak; he shook me up and laid down on my bed.  I recommenced pressing. In a few minutes he told me to go to bed but I refused and continued to press.  Once again he had an urge and, being too weak to go to the lavatory, I made arrangement for him close to the bed.  He sat down and relieved himself.  Next, he laid himself back on my bed and I started pressing again. His weakness grew intense; he had another motion, accompanied this time by vomiting.  This paralyzed him so much that when trying to lay back on the bed, he fell on his back and hit his head on the bed post.  His condition alarmed me...'."

(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 1, P. 11-12; Sirat-ul-Mehdi, P.109)

Mirza Ghulam used to say that cholera or plague is the sign of Allah(SWT)'s wrath on mankind for their wrong doing!  It is fitting that his last words were the admission that he had been stricken with the disease he was so fearful of. Now, H300, can u kindly check if the reference is correct or not ? It shall insha Allah, satisfy you. Else i have its translation, i shall get it scanned for you. Do let me know, if u can read urdu.

I hope our readers, who must have got disturbed with this discussion, might have got a clear picture of  haq and baatil..

May Allah swt guide all of us. Ameen

Edited by seekshidayath - 29 September 2008 at 1:04am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
IP IP Logged
minuteman

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:13am

Seeks, forget your long posts and return to Allah and his messenger. See below: (I had told you a Hadith before. But you never considered it.) Please judge in the light of all information and reply about the  mentioned Ahadith. I do not call any Muslim as kafir.

The prophet Muhammad s.a.w.s. said, " The base of Islam is on five things:

1. To say that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is a messenger of Allah.

2. To pray five times a day. i.e establish Salat.

3. To pay the poor rate i.e. Zakat.

4. To fast during the month of Ramadhan (Saum).

5. To peform Hajj once in life time if situation allows."

Bukhari Kitab al Eiman.

==========================================

Hazrat Abi Malik narrated from his father that the prophet said," Whoever affirmed that there is no God but Allah and he denied all the other dieties which are being worshipped then his life and honor and material are to be respected. His rest of affairs are for Allah to decide."

Muslim Kitab ul Eiman.

=========================================

During a war, Usama r.a. killed an apparant non muslim whom he had subdued after long struggle. When he was about to killed,That man said "La Ila ha Illa Allah".(There is no God but Allah).

Osama killed him. When he came back and related the incident to the prophet, the prophet was very much upset and displeased with Osama. Osama r.a. was also very sorry for what he did and felt (wished) that he himself had not become a Muslim before that day.

(Bukhari Kitab al Maghazi)

=============================================

Edited by minuteman - 29 September 2008 at 2:14am
If any one is bad some one must suffer
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:22am
Abu Jehl had seen the prophet s.a.w.s. Did he miss anything. He saw everything. But he did not believe. He was called Abu Hikmah (The father of wisdom). He missed  all the proofs of the prophthood of Muhammad.

Yaar thank you very much. I am sorry if I sounded a bit harsh on you, but by quoting this are you trying to tell me that I missed the signs of Mirza's prophethood?

But the problem is that why did he not come up for the Munazara (challenge) three times and then also hired a mushtanda (goon) for getting this man's head chopped off? Allah da Karam hoya ke saday bandiaa'n nay mushtanda phar gatheya tay uss dia'n tangaa'n torre chadiyaa'n. (it was merely by His Kindness that our people caught that goon and broke his legs off)

Just please be clear. Are you trying to post this chap as some nabi?  
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:43am
H300, you are here since very few months.  and am sure must not have gone thru all posts of Bro. Sasha {Whisper}. So you doubt him. Let me tell you, he is one of the esteemed personalities. He has not just seen the world, around, but also experienced it. Anyways, i cannot force you or command you to respect him, but yes, we do trust his talk of grand pa.

My brother, you don't have to worry on this man's account at all. He is one of that kind that can not afford respect. You know, it's a known fact that we can respect someone only and when we have some respect, just if we are ourselves respectable.

How can we ever give someone something that we don't ourselves have?

No use posting any sensible materials for these people at all. Just sit bye and watch their jugglery. They are jugglers. possibly, from that triangle that has thrown up 92% of Ahmadis. That heart of Punjaub that has welcome nd accepted each and every invader since 223 BC. A whole 17 of them in these 2000 years. It's a world record.

Please don't worry about them, they will be gone before next monsoon like all those other insects.
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
H3OO

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:13am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

Originally posted by H3OO

The Prophet of Ahmadiiya community stated with regrads to Holy prophet (pbuh)

The person who was above all, and was a perfect man, and a perfect prophet, and who came with the fullness of blessings, through whom, on account of his spiritual advent and the spiritual resurrection that he brought about, the first judgment manifested itself and a whole universe that was dead was revived, that blessed prophet Khatamul Anbiya, Leader of the elect, Katamul Mursileen, Pride of the Prophets was Muhammad Mustafa, peace and the blessings of Allah by upon him. (Itmamul Hujjah, p.28)

He claimed:

Allah is Glorious, Allah is Glorious; what a high station was that of the Khatamul Anbiya, the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. Glory be to Allah, what high degree of light was his. (Braheen Ahmadiyya, p.246)

My belief that I hold in this life and with which, by the grace of Allah, I shall pass on from this world is that our lord and master, Muhammad Mustafa, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, was Khataman Nabiyyeen and the best of Messengers. (Izala Auham, part I, p.137)

He declared:

I believe in the Khatam-i-Nabuwat of the Khatamul Anbjya, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and consider one who denies the Khatam-i-Nabuwat as faithless and outside the pale of Islam. (Taqreer Wajabul llan, 1891)

He has stated:

My belief is that our Holy Prophet is better and more exalted than all the Messengers and is Khataman Nabiyyeen. (Ayenah Kamalat Islam, p.327)

He has declared:

I believe that our Holy Prophet, Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is more exalted than all the Messengers and is the Khatamul Anbiya. (Hamamatul Bushra, p.8)

He has affirmed:

I believe truly and perfectly in the verse which says: 'But he was the Messenger of Allah and Khataman Nabiyyeen'. (Ek Ghati Ka Izala)

He has stated:

I call Allah, the Glorious, to witness that I am not a disbeliever. My doctrine is that there is no one worthy of worship save Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah . I believe concerning him that he was the Messenger of Allah and the Khataman Nabiyyeen. I affirm the truth of this statement with as many oaths as are the Holy names of Allah and as are the letters of the Holy Quran and as is the number of the excellencies of the Holy Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. No belief of mine is contrary to the commands of Allah and His Messenger. He who imagines anything contrary to this labors under a mis-conception. (Karamatus Sadiqeen, p.25)

so its clear they do consider Prophet (pbuh) 

Khatamul Anbiya but just the difference of interpretation.

You are spamming in violation of the guidelines of the forum indicated how lawful is your thinking!
You have copied  and pasted from the official website of the Ahmedia community giving a false impression of your own scholarship!

How can you make a case being a Qadiani Spammer!

You comments and future threads need to be watched by all Muslim members of this forum!
This is unconscionable and you owe an apology for getting the Ahmedia propaganda site in here edgewise without mentioning its reference! 
Shame on you amigo/freund/yar for being so deceptive!
Is that how your parents and teachers taught you to plagiarize!

My dear friend if  u read the end of every claim mentioned above u will find a reference in brackets (in blue).

secondly look at the 1st line , i clearly stated that the Prophet of Ahmadiiya community states and subsequently it is mentioned clearly that their prophet stated the following claims and definitely its a thing of common sense that im going to post their claims from their books or website and not from anywhere else. do i need to give any more reference.

I had no idea that this will also become an issue.
 So plz dont try to make an issue out of nothing to distract from the main points.

maybe u are running out of ideas thats why u are now picking these irrelevant things.
Thanks

Edited by H3OO - 29 September 2008 at 5:19am
IP IP Logged
seekshidayath
Female Islam

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:15am

I don't understand minuteman, if it is your innocence or Ignorance.

U ignored my post with the thought that its - Long post. But if you read it, u shall come to know that they believe that Mirza Ghulam is an incarnation of Prophet Muhammad {Sallall Lahu alayhi wa sallam}. - Nauzbillah. And when they recite shahadah - it is evident that for him that ‘La ilaha illallah Muhammad ur Rasulullah’ means ‘La ilaha illallah mirza Rasulullah’ who (Muhammad ur Rasulullah) has been reincarnated in Qadiyan. (Allah protect us from this sacrilege) . Did u get it ?

Let us look at the state of an imposter during Prophet Muhammad {saws}. You know al-Aswad, an apostate. When he claimed himself to be a prophet, Prophet {saws} despatched about ten of Iris companions with letters to those of his companions in the Yemen whom he felt he could trust. He urged them to confront the blind fitnah with faith and resolve, and he ordered them to get rid of al-Aswad by any means possible. This was the reaction of our Prophet.

Don't u know that , acc to Qur'an a believer {Momin}  believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. But do these qadians believe in Isa AS ?

When u read the first part of Surah Baqrah, u shall come across the category of munafiqs, who are termed as kafirs. They say Prophet {saws} that we believe in you. They are pure kafirs. Read Qur'an you shall understand.You know, these qadiyanis, our Islam in moulds of Kufr. They label bottles of alcohol as zam-zam, dog's carrion is halal for them. *****!!!

Now, even ifyou do not understand it, then let me remind you, i do not hold much patience. You can see it in my next post.It shall be enough for you to read, as how Prophet {pbuh}  ordered to get rid of an imposter as soon as possible, during his time. Al-aswad, did not deny our Prophet but claimed himself to be a prophet, as your dear nabi Mirza claimed.

Edited by seekshidayath - 29 September 2008 at 5:16am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
IP IP Logged
minuteman

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 7:42am
[QUOTE=seekshidayath]

I don't understand minuteman, if it is your innocence or Ignorance.

U ignored my post with the thought that its - Long post. But if you read it, u shall come to know that they believe that Mirza Ghulam is an incarnation of Prophet Muhammad {Sallall Lahu alayhi wa sallam}. - Nauzbillah. And when they recite shahadah - it is evident that for him that ‘La ilaha illallah Muhammad ur Rasulullah’ means ‘La ilaha illallah mirza Rasulullah’ who (Muhammad ur Rasulullah) has been reincarnated in Qadiyan. (Allah protect us from this sacrilege) . Did u get it ?

I do not believe that is true. Ask any Qadiyani about Rasool Allah, he/she will say Muhammad ibne Abdullah. So your information may be faulty.

Let us look at the state of an imposter during Prophet Muhammad {saws}. You know al-Aswad, an apostate. When he claimed himself to be a prophet, Prophet {saws} despatched about ten of Iris companions with letters to those of his companions in the Yemen whom he felt he could trust. He urged them to confront the blind fitnah with faith and resolve, and he ordered them to get rid of al-Aswad by any means possible. This was the reaction of our Prophet.

As I know, Musailmah came to Madinah with some force during the time of the prophet s.a.w.s. and proposed something before the prophet that he should be made a shareholder in the prophethood.

He met the prophet. The prophet picked up a straw from the ground and told him that he (prophet) would not give Musailmah even a straw worth of aything. So Musailmah went away.
After the passing away of the prophet, many tribes revolted. Musailamh also revolted and declared his prophethood. Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique r.a. sent an expedition against him because he was ready with large force to attack Madinah. Musailmah kazzab was killed in the battle.

That was the end of the imposter.

Don't u know that , acc to Qur'an a believer {Momin}  believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. But do these qadians believe in Isa AS ?

I do not know. I suppose that they believe in all the prophets that all the Muslims believe in. Why they should not believe in Isa a.s.?

When u read the first part of Surah Baqrah, u shall come across the category of munafiqs, who are termed as kafirs. They say Prophet {saws} that we believe in you. They are pure kafirs. Read Qur'an you shall understand.You know, these qadiyanis, our Islam in moulds of Kufr. They label bottles of alcohol as zam-zam, dog's carrion is halal for them. *****!!!

I do not believe what you are saying.  kafir is different to Munafiq. In Sura Baqarah, three groups are described, 1. The Muttaqueen,   2.  The Kafireen. 3. The Munafiqueen. They are all separate.

Now, even ifyou do not understand it, then let me remind you, i do not hold much patience. You can see it in my next post.It shall be enough for you to read, as how Prophet {pbuh}  ordered to get rid of an imposter as soon as possible, during his time. Al-aswad, did not deny our Prophet but claimed himself to be a prophet, as your dear nabi Mirza claimed.

You do not have any patience. is that a good thing?You are advised by the Quran to stick to the right thing (haqq) and stick to patience (Sabr). Be careful and gentle. The prophet s.a.w.s. had maximum patience and he worked with the kafirs all the time. Why Can't you?

And you have not replied to the Ahadith that are the sayings of the prophet s.a.w.s. that I have presented to you. Please do it. What do you understand by those advisory words of the prophet s.a.w.s.?

Leave Mirza alone. Speak about the words of the prophet s.a.w.s. Thanks.

Edited by minuteman - 29 September 2008 at 7:46am
If any one is bad some one must suffer
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 September 2008 at 8:05am
i clearly stated that the Prophet of Ahmadiiya community states
What can I call you that would not get me banned in IC?
I have told you a hndred times that before you list anyone, any bastard, as a Nabi you have to produce proof of your assertions.

You are exactly the same as your Nabi. You want me to spell it out?

Why did your effing Nabi run awau when he was being given a chance to establish his credentials. SIMPLY because thye bastard had none. Understand? Or shall I spell it out in the type of language used by your effing Nabi?

Edited by Whisper - 29 September 2008 at 8:14am
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version