Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Prophets - Jesus
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Prophets - Jesus
Message Icon Topic: Was Christ (pbuh) really Crucified? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
AhmadJoyia

Online Status: Offline
Quote AhmadJoyia Replybullet Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:44pm
Wow! a great quote! This is amazing and then they create so much noise about crucifiction. Probably they believe and listen more to St. Paul than the diciples of Jesus. Isn't it should be other way around?
IP IP Logged
Abdulsalam

Starter
Starter

Quote Abdulsalam Replybullet Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:55pm
Ok now I'm REALLY confused - according to this quote they killed Jesus first and then hung up his body??
IP IP Logged
AhmadJoyia

Quote AhmadJoyia Replybullet Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:04am
Important word to note is "tree" and not even the cross. So who is correct and how? No body knows;  they only make conjectures based upon unauthentic books written by anonymous authors. Wow! and still they want to take the true guidance out of it?  

Edited by AhmadJoyia
IP IP Logged
zulkharnain

Quote zulkharnain Replybullet Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:15am
Those who say Jesus a God invite a membership in Hell.
Mind this I swear in Allah and say this.

Jesus was just a man a prophet who preached about one god Allah. The people who insulted Jesus, when he was lifted up by Allah they started thinking jesus to be God. Those people fabricated stories and say this was in Bible.Bible preached about one God Allah. Jesus shall come back all those who are true to their religon shall beieve him to be a Ummati of Muhammed prophet (peace be upon him) and shall discard their christianity and become Muslim.
This is a challenge.

Read Quran and understand or invite yourself wrath of Allah shortly.
Allah is watching us all if u but understand ...
May Allah bless u
IP IP Logged
bissmillah

Quote bissmillah Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:22pm
I'm not quite sure of the arguement in this forum about' but I feel as a revert to islam an old believer of christianity and old convert to catholic my family is a line of christian and they still are, my history goes back in spain where my ancestor took part in oppression of muslim I'm sorry to say and I'm here to appoligise for my ancesstors ignorant, gods teaching send to man, but man is so prone to error as long they are'nt repeated. I thing sometimes we all need to listen to great news that concerns the life of individual rather than being right all the time and not shoving down so much opinion or self expression down some ones throat but rather learn to hear some one out if we believe in something only the individual could carry that out but weather what we carry out would effects some ones well being or better their circumstance is another thing we need to really be very concern. about being a christian is'nt all bad or jew or even a muslim I need to know why in the world does christian needs to be right at everything the individual christian not all christian Iam referring to' but those who has plenty worldly gain from expressing their view of the only one who shove notion without proof and has heaps of self xpression or self desire, it would be nice if everyone comes to together without pride or prejudice to learn and be factual lest self expressing but I've heard not one christian come up with proofs but rather the opposite we still at it a guess self expressing that is.
john16:12-14 U have yet many things to say unto yuo,but Ye cannot bear them now....
IP IP Logged
bissmillah

Quote bissmillah Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:32pm
holy quran 4:157 That they said(in boast) "We killed Jesus christ the son of mary, the messanger of allah", but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certaint) knowledge,  but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety that they killed him not. Nay,allah raised him up to Himself; and allah is exalted in power, wise. 

Edited by bissmillah
john16:12-14 U have yet many things to say unto yuo,but Ye cannot bear them now....
IP IP Logged
bissmillah

Quote bissmillah Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by -ArabianKnight-

Originally posted by DavidC

I guess Muslims must be right or the bunny would have some bacon with
his pancake.

DavidC

Beef Bacon?... Sure Thing!..... Yummy...

deuteronomy,14:8 and matthew,5:17-19 And swine...he is unclean to you. Of the flesh shall Ye not eat, and their carcass shall Ye not touch; they are unclean to you." {Leviticus,11:7-8]   
IP IP Logged
Patty

Senior  Member

Quote Patty Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2005 at 6:34pm
Question: If Christ really rose from the dead, the event would be in secular literature, and it's not. The only reports are from Christian writers.

Response: There's a catch-22 in that comment, and both sides work in our favor;

• •If a person looked into the claims of Christ's resurrection and concluded they were true, that person did not dispassionately do nothing. They became Christian
  • •If they wrote about it, they are considered a Christian writer
  • •Those who were opposed to the story of Christ's resurrection would love to be able to furnish proof that the claim was false.
  • •The fact that they did not write indicates they could not prove it false.

So both sides work to proof the truth of the resurrection of Christ.

http://www.catholicevidence.org/docs/divinchr.html

Peace and Understanding,

Patty

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version