Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: WHY CHRISTIANS REJECT THE KAABA. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 28 Next >>
robin

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote robin Replybullet Posted: 26 October 2008 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

I was expecting robin to respond being the one lectur'g us on what Kaaba is supposed to be according to her scripture!

I do not have to because the Bible just says:-

1 John 5:21
Little children, guard yourselves from idols.

1 Corinthians 10:14
Therefore, my beloved ones, flee from idolatry.

Additionally, false worshipers would often kiss their idols as at 1 Kings 19:18:-

() added
And I have let seven thousand remain in Israel (faithfull ones who did not worship Baal), all the knees that have not bent down to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him."

Edited by robin - 26 October 2008 at 1:39am
IP IP Logged
robin

Senior  Member

Quote robin Replybullet Posted: 26 October 2008 at 1:40am

robin:
The basis of your thread is just too flimsy and laughable!
It is a case of the sour grapes !
You can reject some thing you have been offered or have the possession of it!
The reality is since the time of Prophet's birth the Xtians are jealous about its existence cuz they and the Jews (except a remnant of the Temple) don't have anything linking themselves with the Abrahamic traditions!! The Xtian King of Yemen Abraha attempted to destroy it by attacking Mecca with a large force and he and forces were destroyed by the birds making a rain of stones!

105:1 ART THOU NOT aware of how thy Sustainer dealt with the Army of the Elephant?

It is to unbelivers

105:2 Did He not utterly confound their artful planning?

105:3 Thus, He let loose upon them great swarms of flying creatures

105:4 which smote them with stone-hard blows of chastisement pre-ordained,

105:5 and caused them to become like a field of grain that has been eaten down to stubble

Xtians or any other disbelievers are prohibited from getting in the precinct of the Kaaba after Prophet took over and had it cleansed of the idolatry trash!
The Xtian forces tried to get close to it during the first Gulf invasion and which triggered a 911 big birds attack and Iraqi and Afghanistan bore the  brunt of it and the rest is history still in making!

IP IP Logged
Chrysalis

Senior  Member

Quote Chrysalis Replybullet Posted: 27 October 2008 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Gulliver

Oh - and thanks Sign for giving me my proper name ;-) I thought no one noticed it. .

Smile I know/noticed ur name too - didnt use it publicy on the forum, cz some ppl like to keep thier identity off the forums. . .

lol. sorry for the sidetracking . . .
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
IP IP Logged
Gulliver
 None
Senior  Member

Quote Gulliver Replybullet Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:22pm
Oh trust you to get your oar in Chrys ;-) lol  As the Bard once said, "What's in a name......  that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." And do I smell.  ;-) LOL 

Kidding. Now, back to business.

IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 27 October 2008 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by robin

I was expecting robin to respond being the one lectur'g us on what Kaaba is supposed to be according to her scripture!

I do not have to because the Bible just says:-
So you just did ---LOL But you are again cluelessWink
1 John 5:21
Little children, guard yourselves from idols.
What idols are you talking about at this time?  WHat have you been smoking?
1 Corinthians 10:14
Therefore, my beloved ones, flee from idolatry.

Additionally, false worshipers would often kiss their idols as at 1 Kings 19:18:-

() added
And I have let seven thousand remain in Israel (faithfull ones who did not worship Baal), all the knees that have not bent down to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him."
robin: I have better one than that:
"Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover [lay bare-ASV] their secret parts." (Isaiah 3:16-17)

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 28 October 2008 at 4:39pm
Robin,
I think you forget, when reading a translation of a translation of an unknown manuscript, you don't take words as words, you need to know the meaning behind that word the person who wrote and translated it.
Your quotes refer to those Pagans that have made and worshipped statues of gods. Kabba is not a representation or statue of God, or a holy entity. Not like the representation of Jesus or Mary and of the Saints in form of statues, the Catholics kneal to and pray to.
I don't mean to disrespect you or your way of belief, but you seem to repeat the same song over and over without as if its stuck.

You have to explain these two verses from the Bible to understand yuor rhetoric.

Genesis 35:14 Jacob set up a stone pillar at the place where God had talked with him, and he poured out a drink offering on it.

Genesis 6:12 So he built an altar there to the LORD, who had appeared to him.

Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
robin

Senior  Member

Quote robin Replybullet Posted: 29 October 2008 at 11:07am
Originally posted by honeto

Robin,
I think you forget, when reading a translation of a translation of an unknown manuscript, you don't take words as words, you need to know the meaning behind that word the person who wrote and translated it.
Your quotes refer to those Pagans that have made and worshipped statues of gods. Kabba is not a representation or statue of God, or a holy entity. Not like the representation of Jesus or Mary and of the Saints in form of statues, the Catholics kneal to and pray to.
I don't mean to disrespect you or your way of belief, but you seem to repeat the same song over and over without as if its stuck.

You have to explain these two verses from the Bible to understand yuor rhetoric.

Genesis 35:14 Jacob set up a stone pillar at the place where God had talked with him, and he poured out a drink offering on it.

Hasan

That is what they used THEN for worship with God's blessing.

We now live under Christ Jesus in Christian Times, so the the above would be an Idol today like the Kaaba is.

Edited by robin - 29 October 2008 at 11:08am
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 29 October 2008 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by robin

Originally posted by honeto

Robin,

Hasan

That is what they used THEN for worship with God's blessing.

We now live under Christ Jesus in Christian Times, so the the above would be an Idol today like the Kaaba is.

Robin,
and I thought JW are not funny. That's a good joke:
" That is what they used THEN for worship with God's blessing."

Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 28 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version