Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: From where did the trinity teaching come? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 32 Next >>
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Rational

Originally posted by Caringheart

Greetings Nirvana,

It comes from the things which Jesus Himself said, and which the Jews obviously took seriously since they took Him before the Roman courts to be tried and sentenced.

Peace, or should I say namaste? Smile
Caringheart

Assalamo alaik Caringheart,

So the Jews also believe in the trinity?

Did the Jews believe in Jesus and the things He taught?
They had Him condemned for blasphemy.

Edited by Caringheart - 07 February 2013 at 11:59am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:34pm

Greetings Hasan,No worries, but thanks for you concern.I think you did not see my reply to Rational.and just to note, I certainly am not seeking to deceive anyone.  Are you?  I don't believe that you are.  My God does not teach deception, in fact my God abhors deceit.<div ="passage version-KJV result-text-style-normal text- ">

<span id="en-KJV-16557" ="text Prov-6-16"><sup ="versenum">16 These six things doth the <span style="font-variant: small-caps" ="small-caps">Lord</span> hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:</span>

<span id="en-KJV-16558" ="text Prov-6-17"><sup ="versenum">17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,</span>

<span id="en-KJV-16559" ="text Prov-6-18"><sup ="versenum">18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,</span>

<span id="en-KJV-16560" ="text Prov-6-19"><sup ="versenum">19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.</span>

Salaam,Caringheart

Caringheart,
in your post above you suggest you believe in God and what God teaches. On the same thread not too long ago you have said these words:"I have said before that I do not believe in religion. Religion is a thing of man."

How come, you say you do not believe in religion and you say it is man made and now you are preaching, religion.

Why this hypocrisy?
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by Rational

Greetings Nirvana,It comes from the things which Jesus Himself said, and which the Jews obviously took seriously since they took Him before the Roman courts to be tried and sentenced.Peace, or should I say namaste? [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />Caringheart
Assalamo alaik Caringheart,So the Jews also believe in the trinity?
Did the Jews believe in Jesus and the things He taught?They had Him condemned for blasphemy.

Caringheart,
the answer is no.
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by honeto

Greetings Hasan,No worries, but thanks for you concern.I think you did not see my reply to Rational.and just to note, I certainly am not seeking to deceive anyone.  Are you?  I don't believe that you are.  My God does not teach deception, in fact my God abhors deceit.<br>

16 These six things doth the hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Salaam,Caringheart

Caringheart,
in your post above you suggest you believe in God and what God teaches. On the same thread not too long ago you have said these words:"I have said before that I do not believe in religion. Religion is a thing of man."

How come, you say you do not believe in religion and you say it is man made and now you are preaching, religion.

Why this hypocrisy?
Hasan

Greetings Hasan,

You confuse me.  How is it that you think I am 'preaching religion'?  Because I profess faith in God and in His Word? 
This is not the same as religion.  Man creates religion by building structure around God's Word, but God and His Word, live in the heart, not in these structures, and strictures, of man.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 12 February 2013 at 2:45pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
lydiaparkes52

Starter.
Starter.

Quote lydiaparkes52 Replybullet Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:14am
I do believe that no matter what is your religion, it you yourself can save you... There could be so many forms of GODS, but what matters most is believing. DOING things that are good for the people, serving and helping others, loving one another... THERE is no such religion that could tell that only they/followers of that religion will only be the ones to be save at the end of the world, NO. The ones who will be save are the ones that lives a life just as GOD wants us to be....

IP IP Logged
Rational

Quote Rational Replybullet Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:39am
Originally posted by lydiaparkes52

I do believe that no matter what is your religion, it you yourself can save you... There could be so many forms of GODS, but what matters most is believing. DOING things that are good for the people, serving and helping others, loving one another... THERE is no such religion that could tell that only they/followers of that religion will only be the ones to be save at the end of the world, NO. The ones who will be save are the ones that lives a life just as GOD wants us to be....

You're wrong. Stop being naive. Stop thinking you know everything. You don't! Allah has given us the way. Go seek it, Go read the Quran. What are you loosing?
الله
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by lydiaparkes52

Salaam,

What you write here is probably perfect for a peace loving, drug inducing, hippy community. But the truth of the matter is that the Holy Qur'an is the Criterion Al Furqan with which everything is measured. There is only ONE God and He wants to be worshipped in a certain way that He has ordained with His laws and rules. Anything outside of this is sin.
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:25pm

Originally posted by honeto

Greetings Hasan,No worries, but thanks for you concern.I think you did not see my reply to Rational.and just to note, I certainly am not seeking to deceive anyone.  Are you?  I don't believe that you are.  My God does not teach deception, in fact my God abhors deceit.<br>

16 These six things doth the hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Salaam,Caringheart

Caringheart,

Why this hypocrisy?
Hasan
Greetings Hasan,You confuse me.  How is it that you think I am 'preaching religion'?  Because I profess faith in God and in His Word?  This is not the same as religion.  Man creates religion by building structure around God's Word, but God and His Word, live in the heart, not in these structures, and strictures, of man.Salaam,Caringheart

CAringheart,
so now you are going to blame your hypocrisy on me too. On one side you say, religion is man made and on the other hand you say, Jesus, holy spirit and God are equal, and you use the Bible as your source which is claimed to be from God, and it's follower call it a religious book. And then you want to tell me that you do not believe or preach religion?
May God have mercy on you, take heed before it's too late friend. Don't pretend you have lost your mind, God only will not hold accountable those who are really insane.

"One Day will the Hypocrites- men and women - say to the Believers: "Wait for us! Let us borrow (a Light) from your Light!" It will be said: "Turn ye back to your rear! then seek a Light (where ye can)!" So a wall will be put up betwixt them, with a gate therein. Within it will be Mercy throughout, and without it, all alongside, will be (Wrath and) Punishment!"57:13
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 14 February 2013 at 12:26pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 32 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version