Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: Jesus was crucified according to historia Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 72 Next >>
Larry
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Larry Replybullet Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:29am
Originally posted by Abu Loren

Originally posted by Larry

Sorry, I just don't buy it.

Larry

Who cares if you buy it or sell it? We don't. And you are not that important anyway, are you?

I was going to reply but have decided you are not worth the trouble. Your nasty and personal attack on me by saying that I am "not that important anyway," is typical of your rude, juvenile style.
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:44pm
Larry,
I knew you will use excuses. If you could only read. What is the title of the topic? what is being asked of you? does that have anything to do with the history of the Quran?
Truly you have lost, you really could not win this even though I gave you several chances, 1400 years old, ok just a thousand year old Bible. You knew the answer, but how would you accept such a shame, so you use old tactics, like ask a question or distract and then pretend that you are right. What a shame, and still you can see your face in the mirror every day. I do not know how you can live with that and still have a face to defend such a lie and someone had put in your head that even with those lies you are forgiven, Jesus has already paid with his blood for the lies and sins you commit and will commit!
But it's you, thank God it's not me that live that life.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 24 November 2012 at 3:48pm
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Larry
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Larry Replybullet Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by honeto

Larry,
I knew you will use excuses. If you could only read. What is the title of the topic? what is being asked of you? does that have anything to do with the history of the Quran?
Truly you have lost, you really could not win this even though I gave you several chances, 1400 years old, ok just a thousand year old Bible. You knew the answer, but how would you accept such a shame, so you use old tactics, like ask a question or distract and then pretend that you are right. What a shame, and still you can see your face in the mirror every day. I do not know how you can live with that and still have a face to defend such a lie and someone had put in your head that even with those lies you are forgiven, Jesus has already paid with his blood for the lies and sins you commit and will commit!

Hasan

Another self-proclaimed "victory" by you, Hasan? How typical of your style. Oh, yeah, by the way Hasan, how could Jesus pay "WITH HIS BLOOD" if He was rescued by "Allah" before He could be crucified? You really need to get your story straight before making comments that contradict others that you have previously posted.

Larry
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:18pm

Larry,

Hasan

Another self-proclaimed "victory" by you, Hasan? How typical of your style. Oh, yeah, by the way Hasan, how could Jesus pay "WITH HIS BLOOD" if He was rescued by "Allah" before He could be crucified? You really need to get your story straight before making comments that contradict others that you have previously posted.

Larry

Larry,
and that's my point. For you it will not work, so you have to stick with the story. We in Islam do not teach blood sacrifice nor we teach that sins are paid with blood, those are your and those like you's idea!
And that does not free you from answering the question though. You know the answer, it just takes some gut and truth to spell it out. Good luck!
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 26 November 2012 at 3:20pm
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Larry
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Larry Replybullet Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:45pm

Larry,

Hasan

Larry

Larry,
and that's my point. For you it will not work, so you have to stick with the story. We in Islam do not teach blood sacrifice nor we teach that sins are paid with blood, those are your and those like you's idea!
And that does not free you from answering the question though. You know the answer, it just takes some gut and truth to spell it out. Good luck!
Hasan

Hasan,

You said, "We in Islam do not teach blood sacrifice nor we teach that sins are paid with blood, those are your and those like you's idea!"

In Islam you may not believe that blood will pay for your sins, but others have taught that the "Black Stone" can fulfill this function.

But in Islam it is taught that the "Black Stone" in Mecca has the power to remove a Muslim's sins. It was sent from God pure white in color but turned black because of the sins of Muslims (or people in general). Not only will the stone absolve sins, it will also develop "eyes to see with" and a "mouth to testify for those Muslims who have touched it with sincerity."

In Christianity and Judaism we don't believe that former pagan Arabic idols from the Kaaba can remove sins nor do we believe that this stone will "see" or "talk" in the future.

You also say that, "We in Islam do not teach blood sacrifice nor we teach that sins are paid in blood."

No "blood sacrifice?"

"It is considered incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid al-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of the Hajj. Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, although some sacrifice cattle or a camel instead. Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid al-Adha across the Islamic world, within a 48 hour period."

What would you call THE SACRIFICE OF ONE HUNDRED MILLION ANIMALS EVERY YEAR IN A PERIOD OF 48 HOURS? (or do the animals not BLEED during their sacrifice?)

Hasan, I am quite happy and content to have my personal faith in Jesus Christ as the True Messiah, especially since I have been reading about the Islamic faith and also reading the ENTIRE Qur'an. The discrepancies in the Qur'an, such as how many days it took God to create the world, or how the "People of the Book" are to be seen and treated by Muslims (it varies widely on this point), have convinced me that Islam is not a "religion" that I could ever possibly believe in. I appreciate the fact that you are trying to "teach" me and thus save me from hell) that Islam is the true religion of God, but your advice has fallen on deaf ears on this end.

The idea that Jesus Christ was "saved" from crucifixion at the last moment by Allah, goes against all ancient sources that attest to the fact that Jesus was crucified under the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate, during the reign of Emperor Tiberius.

And the idea of Muslims that Jesus was "saved" from crucifixion by Allah, never can say WHO was the unlucky person who was crucified in Jesus's place? Or was it some kind of mass hallucination of all the ancient writers?

There are simply too many of these unexplained problems within Islam, and particularly since all other previous copies of the Qur'an were deliberately destroyed (other than Hafsah's Codex which was deliberately destroyed decades later AFTER Uthman used it to make "four perfect copies" and then return it, unharmed, to Hafsah)), on the orders of Uthman after he completed the "standardization" of the Qur'anic text.

Sorry, Bud, but I cannot for these and many other reasons believe that Islam is the true religion of God, nor can I accept that Allah is the same God as that of the Jews and Christians, because the Qur'an contradicts both the Old and New Testaments in hundreds of places while the Old and New Testaments mesh perfectly with each other, the Old Testament giving way to the New Testament, or Covenant, of Jesus Christ.

So this "tit-for-tat" questioning we have done with each other has not made anyone change their mind in the slightest degree in regard to each person's religious faith, and now is just providing a forum for us to beat this subject to death. If you have something new to discuss in this thread dealing with Jesus Christ's crucifixion, then I am up for it.

Larry

Edited by Larry - 26 November 2012 at 9:49pm
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:53pm
Larry,
you cannot run away from answering, it was an old tactic of yours, it will no longer work.
Answer the post, don't distract. If you have something else or a tummy ache make a new topic, we will be glade to answer it, there is answer for everything in Islam.
Hasan
IP IP Logged
Larry
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Larry Replybullet Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:29pm

Larry,
you cannot run away from answering, it was an old tactic of yours, it will no longer work.
Answer the post, don't distract. If you have something else or a tummy ache make a new topic, we will be glade to answer it, there is answer for everything in Islam.
Hasan

Hasan,

If, as you say, "there is answer for everything in Islam," you seem singularly unwilling to provide the answers to questions I have been asking you for months. When you decide to follow your own rules, I will do the same. Until then I have no interest in continuing this endless nonsense.

Larry

Edited by Larry - 30 November 2012 at 7:30pm
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:55pm
Larry,
you are really behaving like a two year old, I thought you were much older?
Listen, read the topic, what it reads?
Now if you have anything against Islam that you might want to discuss or think that really you have something that can benefit us, bring it on, we will give you a chance and will listen to you, just address it in appropriate thread.
But don't be childish about something that is a really serious matter, and question. It is a great question, can you answer it or any one who profess to be a Christian.
Can you point out if there is a copy of the Bible that is a thousand years old and identical to the one you and I hold today, anywhere in the world?
As far as you comment in response to my one comment about blood sacrifice, I want to first make it clear what I said:
"We in Islam do not teach blood sacrifice nor we teach that sins are paid with blood, those are your and those like you's idea! "
If you have read that complete without rush, you would have understood. In Islam we do not do human nor animal sacrifice to cleanse from sins it is only in the Bible. It is not paying for our sins that we sacrifice animals on Eid ul Adhah. In fact a Muslim never kills an animal thinking that its blood will pay for their sins. PLEASE WRITE THAT CLEARLY IN YOUR NOTEBOOK AND YOUR MIND so you do not forget it, nor say it again.
The animal sacrifice we do on the Eid, at the end of the Hajj is in commemoration to remind our selves of the momentous sacrifice Abraham (pbuh) offered when God commanded him. It is a ritual that a Muslim is commanded by God to follow.   
So, the animal sacrifice on Eid is not for paying for sins.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 02 December 2012 at 8:01pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 72 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version