Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:
         

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Geert Wilders - Fitna Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 17 Next >>
Author Message
Israfil
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 September 2003
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3984
Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 06 April 2008 at 5:44pm

Doo-Bop is anti-Islam.....

He calls the movie made by GEEK oops Geert Wilders Great!

What real Christian spends his or her time on Muslim forums trying to disprove a religion? Someone who lacks religious insight. If I spent my time on Christian forums talking about how wrong the Trinity is and how wrong Christianity is because of this and that while at the same time fighting to defend my point of view I haven't gained nothing. I suggest to you Doo-Bop is to  gain more knowledge on your faith and come closer to God on your personal time than trying to disprove a religious belief. We've heard your point and I'm quite aware you dislike Islam and its eachings and its your choice to have this belief but don't come here making st**id a** threads about an ignorant dutch who is not only racist, and nationalist, but also a bigot.

If you call such a human being good because this individual shares a similar opinion like you then maybe you should look in the mirror and wonder whether you are truly following the WWJD pattern. Most Christian intellects don't spend their times on countless Muslim forums discrediting another person's faith. Most say that God's influence works in time not in the words of other men. So by discrediting Islam you are pushing potential converts away by showing your personality here. Because of your sheer insensitivity to my faith when I log on sometimes I wish people like you were all crammed in a missile and shot in the SUN.

IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 November 2005
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3352
Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 06 April 2008 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Doo-bop

"you would assume that  Dr. King wasn't aware of the history! Good try"

And you would assume that he was?  Look, be gullible if you like, but don't assume we all are


Won't assume any thing about your awareness, it is quite obvious to be an opposite case!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Doo-bop
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 March 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 531
Quote Doo-bop Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:18am
Auntie  - in none of the scriptures you quoted are christians commanded to fight, go to war or shed blood.  Fact. And you know very well what I'm asking you to substantiate.  I quoted your own statement for you.  If you cannot substantiate your statements, then why make them?
IP IP Logged
Israfil
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 September 2003
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3984
Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:20am
Doo-Bop what are you trying to prove? Stop dodging criticism and answer the question
IP IP Logged
Doo-bop
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 March 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 531
Quote Doo-bop Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:23am

Israfil - always a pleasure to hear from you, as you know.  Now Wilders.  He is, according to your good self 1.- ignorant  2.-  Dutch  3.-  racist  4.-  nationalist  5.-  bigot

Well, he is Dutch, I agree.  But what about the rest?  Can we have some clarification on this?

IP IP Logged
Israfil
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 September 2003
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3984
Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:40am

1) His bigotry:

‘Islam is not a religion, it’s an ideology,’ says Wilders, a lanky Roman Catholic right-winger, ‘the ideology of a retarded culture.’.... http://makkah.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/geert-wilders-polariz ing-dutch-society-against-islam-and-muslims/

Dutch Jewish Producer: “Keert Wilders is a bigot!!!”

Jewish TV producer Harry De Winter has blasted Geert Wilders’ anti-Islam film aspirations with a provocative advertisement on the front page of the Dutch de Volkskrant:

TV Producer Harry de Winter, President of the board of the foundation Een Ander Joods Geluid [Another Jewish Voice], today placed a remarkable advertisement on the front page of the newspaper Volkskrant. De Winter puts Geert Wilders’s criticism of Muslims in the same category as anti-Semitism…

http://makkah.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/geert-wilders-polariz ing-dutch-society-against-islam-and-muslims/

2) Racism

"Immigration? Not of Muslims!"

Geert Wilders's right-wing Party for Freedom (PVV) can hardly be surprised by the cordon sanitaire imposed against it on Friday.

 

 

 

 

http://afutureinfreedom.blogspot.com/2007/11/immigration-not -by-muslims.html

In the link you'll find this person in the same political part as Geert Wilders...

"submitting to the Parliament an official motion calling for an immediate ban on immigration of Muslims to the Netherlands. The Dutch identity is compromised "by the continuous immigration of Muslims who often appear not to share our values," Fritsma stated."

The above is from the same link but wanted to point how similar statements made by Wilders in his nationalist view.

If Wilders is promoting true tolerance why are all these people across the globe in these pictures protest against him? http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1993293/posts

IP IP Logged
ejdavid
 
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 28 August 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Quote ejdavid Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:41am
Shasta'sAunt - You wrote: "Muslims may or may not have been responsible for 9-11." This is why I do not reason with Muslims but simply make fun of them.

You also wrote: "...it is a Christian president who unilaterally brought about the war in Iraq..." Iraq is one of several centers of Islamic Civilization. The invasion removes the Iranian model. You know. Where a Muslim dictator takes over from a secular dictator. Humpty dumpty Iraq will for decades if, not centuries, be conflict between Muslims.

You also wrote: "Blood money on the hands of the Christian administration of a Judeo-Christian country." You write as if (and I agree) the Iraqi invasion set Islam back a notch or two.

You also wrote: "Don't try to portray Islam as a religion of violence..." Yeah. You won't even criticize the 9/11 guys, even if they "Might or might not" have been Muslims."

You also wrote: "...Christianity was the original violent religion. It even began with a human sacrifice...." Christianity began in humility and persecution. This went on for several centuries until Constantine established Christianity as the State Religion."

Islam, on the other hand militarily conquered much of the known world by force of arms in less then a century. However, beeing a religion of violence, it did not last very long. Why? Because even some of the four Rightly Quided Caliphs were less then pious. After that the entire enterprise descended into civil wars, both large and small, that continue to this very day.


IP IP Logged
Doo-bop
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 March 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 531
Quote Doo-bop Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Israfil

1) His bigotry:

‘Islam is not a religion, it’s an ideology,’ says Wilders, a lanky Roman Catholic right-winger, ‘the ideology of a retarded culture.’.... http://makkah.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/geert-wilders-polariz ing-dutch-society-against-islam-and-muslims/

Dutch Jewish Producer: “Keert Wilders is a bigot!!!”

Jewish TV producer Harry De Winter has blasted Geert Wilders’ anti-Islam film aspirations with a provocative advertisement on the front page of the Dutch de Volkskrant:

TV Producer Harry de Winter, President of the board of the foundation Een Ander Joods Geluid [Another Jewish Voice], today placed a remarkable advertisement on the front page of the newspaper Volkskrant. De Winter puts Geert Wilders’s criticism of Muslims in the same category as anti-Semitism…

http://makkah.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/geert-wilders-polariz ing-dutch-society-against-islam-and-muslims/

2) Racism

"Immigration? Not of Muslims!"

Geert Wilders's right-wing Party for Freedom (PVV) can hardly be surprised by the cordon sanitaire imposed against it on Friday.

 

 

 

 

http://afutureinfreedom.blogspot.com/2007/11/immigration-not -by-muslims.html

In the link you'll find this person in the same political part as Geert Wilders...

"submitting to the Parliament an official motion calling for an immediate ban on immigration of Muslims to the Netherlands. The Dutch identity is compromised "by the continuous immigration of Muslims who often appear not to share our values," Fritsma stated."

The above is from the same link but wanted to point how similar statements made by Wilders in his nationalist view.

If Wilders is promoting true tolerance why are all these people across the globe in these pictures protest against him? http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1993293/posts

But the very same page you linked has Wilders declaring that he does not hate muslims, but Islam.  So how can he be a bigot? (Indeed, as a christian, he must hate islam, but must not hate muslims).

And how can he be racist, since Islam does not constitute a race?

Fundamental questions which must be answered, but they will not be, because the muslims simply hate Wilders for his fierce criticism of Islam, which they will not tolerate.  Indeed, muslims are working very hard to impose conditions where islam cannot be criticised.  And they are doing this world-wide

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 17 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein contain positions and viewpoints that are not necessarily those of IslamiCity. This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization.
If there is any issue with any of the postings please email to icforum at islamicity.com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button.

Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com

Advertisement:



Sponsored by:
Islamicity Membership Program:
IslamiCity Donation Program  http://www.islamicity.com/Donate
IslamiCity Arabic eLearning http://www.islamiCity.com/ArabAcademy
Complete Domain & Hosting Solutions www.icDomain.com
Home for Muslim Tunes www.icTunes.com
Islamic Video Collections www.islamiTV.com
IslamiCity Marriage Site www.icMarriage.com