Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: Osama bin Laden(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 20 Next >>
83antony

Starter
Starter

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 03 February 2007 at 3:55am

Holy Qur’an

Al-Hashr

13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allāh - Islāmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banī An-Nadīr) breasts than Allāh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allāh).

14. They fight not against you even together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Their enmity among themselves is very great. You would think they were united, but their hearts are divided, that is because they are a people who understand not.

15. They are like their immediate predecessors (the Jews of Banī Qainūqā', who suffered), they tasted the evil result of their conduct, and (in the Hereafter, there is) for them a painful torment;-

16. (Their allies deceived them) like Shaitān (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in Allāh." But when (man) disbelieves in Allāh, Shaitān (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear Allāh, the Lord of the 'Alamīn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"

17. So the end of both will be that they will be in the Fire, abiding therein. Such is the recompense of the Zālimūn (i.e. polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers in Allāh and in His Oneness, etc.).

IP IP Logged
pauline35

bullet Posted: 03 February 2007 at 7:57am
Dear 83antony, are you the nutty professor who praised OBL, the founder of Al-Qaeda?

Long live NUTTY PROFESSOR!

IP IP Logged
Suleyman

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 03 February 2007 at 8:13am

Nadir(83antony),

Please be know how to be a man then try to learn Islam through Qur'an and Sunnah,you are shaming the muslims with your multiple ids' and khufr statements opposing to Qur'an and Sunnah.Take your Osama with you and go whereever you want!,i am getting anger on you...

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 03 February 2007 at 8:43am
Shaykh Osama bin Laden is not Imam Mahdi, and he never claimed to be.
IP IP Logged
wafi

bullet Posted: 03 February 2007 at 9:08am

oha ....

I now red let`s say 90% of the posts here ... and I`m totaly frustrated.

A lot of discussions about Hitler and Nazi are .. sorry to say ... a little bit .. bullshit. For me as German I have to say, that Bush administration is definately NOT compareable with Nazi regime. Also I think one have to understand that at least in countries with more or less free press and freedom of speach I think a NAZI regime would not be possible. So a discussion for western countries is, I think not usefull and does not explain, nor do it helps to solve problems.

Topic was Osama Bin Laden ... a warrior, paied by CIA and Mossad in the war against the Russians, later he is fighting against the US, maybe involved in 9/11 ... but I don`t know. BUT ... he killed people for his ideologie or religion .. whatever, same as US soldiers are doing in the moment in Iraq or Hezbollah in Israel or Israel in Palestina and Lebanon or ....

The problem is simple, killing for an ideologie or for a religion. Killing kids women, men for something which should be greater than the life itselfe? I do not know really something about the Islam, but I`m pretty sure if your god exists and if your god creates the life on this earth, he do not like that someone would destroy what he created. So infact it seems to me that all military actions are against the life itselfe and therefore against the basic idea of life. Name this basic idea god if you want to.

I do not argue against fighting against injustice ... but to fight with war and terror is simply to say, evil and, looking into the past no war really changed injustice, but created new injustice.

I red ... long live Al-Quaeda ... this statement will only push anti islam reservations, will push more violance and will push more death. This statement is only st**id.

Perhaps look into the statements what Mahatma Gandhi said. Think he fought his fight very tough and he showed way`s of living together, living together for Muslims, Hindus, Christians .... and maybe also for such atheists and anarchists like me

IP IP Logged
pauline35

bullet Posted: 04 February 2007 at 1:05am
Nutty Professor ain't going to garner any support from Scholars. Because over here, the Nutty will not find IDIOTEOLOGY successors like Nutty himself.

According to OBL's english teacher, he said OBL is not an outstanding student and neither exhibit clever nor intelligent. Obviously, he's been manipulated and created his own cult called AL-QAEDA. Only practice extremism and OBL idioteology until he becomes a refugee, always on the run. If he is the clever and intelligent, he would always stay powerful and untouchable. Unfortunately, he turn into a coward and keeps running from a site to a site.

So is Al-Qaeda so great? If yes, why should the founder runs like a coward and kills the innocent?    
IP IP Logged
boyd

bullet Posted: 04 February 2007 at 3:23am
Originally posted by wafi

oha ....

I now red let`s say 90% of the posts here ... and I`m totaly frustrated.

A lot of discussions about Hitler and Nazi are .. sorry to say ... a little bit .. bullshit. For me as German I have to say, that Bush administration is definately NOT compareable with Nazi regime. Also I think one have to understand that at least in countries with more or less free press and freedom of speach I think a NAZI regime would not be possible. So a discussion for western countries is, I think not usefull and does not explain, nor do it helps to solve problems.

Topic was Osama Bin Laden ... a warrior, paied by CIA and Mossad in the war against the Russians, later he is fighting against the US, maybe involved in 9/11 ... but I don`t know. BUT ... he killed people for his ideologie or religion .. whatever, same as US soldiers are doing in the moment in Iraq or Hezbollah in Israel or Israel in Palestina and Lebanon or ....

The problem is simple, killing for an ideologie or for a religion. Killing kids women, men for something which should be greater than the life itselfe? I do not know really something about the Islam, but I`m pretty sure if your god exists and if your god creates the life on this earth, he do not like that someone would destroy what he created. So infact it seems to me that all military actions are against the life itselfe and therefore against the basic idea of life. Name this basic idea god if you want to.

I do not argue against fighting against injustice ... but to fight with war and terror is simply to say, evil and, looking into the past no war really changed injustice, but created new injustice.

I red ... long live Al-Quaeda ... this statement will only push anti islam reservations, will push more violance and will push more death. This statement is only st**id.

Perhaps look into the statements what Mahatma Gandhi said. Think he fought his fight very tough and he showed way`s of living together, living together for Muslims, Hindus, Christians .... and maybe also for such atheists and anarchists like me

Guten Tag Wafi, I agree with you on most things, but if you lived here in the US you would see some similarities between our government and the Hitler government. I hope that it doesn't go too much further. September 11 gave our prsident a lot of power and him being the man he is (and getting the advice he gets) doesn't know what to do with it. Faschismus is creeping closer and closer into our everyday lives, believe me.

IP IP Logged
Suleyman

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 04 February 2007 at 3:49am

Originally posted by pauline35

Nutty Professor ain't going to garner any support from Scholars. Because over here, the Nutty will not find IDIOTEOLOGY successors like Nutty himself.

According to OBL's english teacher, he said OBL is not an outstanding student and neither exhibit clever nor intelligent. Obviously, he's been manipulated and created his own cult called AL-QAEDA. Only practice extremism and OBL idioteology until he becomes a refugee, always on the run. If he is the clever and intelligent, he would always stay powerful and untouchable. Unfortunately, he turn into a coward and keeps running from a site to a site.

So is Al-Qaeda so great? If yes, why should the founder runs like a coward and kills the innocent?    

Dear Pauline,

Please do not break thehearts of Coward with calling them as like the member of Al Qaeda and Osama...

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 20 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version