Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: Osama bin Laden(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 20 Next >>
midway

Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
bullet Topic: Osama bin Laden
    Posted: 12 June 2005 at 12:07pm

Assalaamu alaikum

My Iman (& Mehdi) is Sheikh Osama bin Laden. May Allah send His Mercy & Blessings upon him, and bestow him with a Most Gracious Victory.

…having said that I have never met him, nor anyone from his organisation, rather I support his aim for a Muslim state entirely free from capitalist depravity.

I deplore all military action, and would hope that in the dire circumstances when it is unavoidable, it should be performed without any joy whatsoever.          

Edited by rami
IP IP Logged
Noah

bullet Posted: 27 June 2005 at 6:30am
Peace

My best freind was 3 years at guantanamo bay (guess why) and i came close. Im sorry to say this to you. But Osama is not who he claims to be, or what he claims to be. Only God knows whats in his heart, and only God knows his real intention and judge him. But i know some things about him you might want to concidder.

During the afghani conflict he was flown to dubay by CIA in a MOSSAD plane, for an emediate operation.

CIA provided him with computers and software during the same period.

He claim to mainly defend Mecca. Then why is his family bulding bases there for the americans? would they not be an obvious target along with their good "jewish" freinds from the corrupt saudi family?

At many of the shots of him and a lot of "loyal" warriors. they where paid to come and had to bring their own weapons.

He is a known shriner freemason from the mystic shrine of islam, and the safari club that altso counts members such as Saddam Hussein (think about that for a minute)

Im all for the liberation of the muslims worldwide ,from the iron grip of the west. And im willing to die for this case. But im not willing to die for Osama, whatever his reasons are.

Im not trying to des anyone, and is he genuine, God bless him. But from where i stand and after 1 year of intense study of this. I think he is our Bush. Someone who use peoples emotions regarding relegion and faith, to mobilise them to fight a war they wont win because its not the purpose. The purpose is never ending war...look into carlyle group and who has money in it.

Why is his brother investing in Bush oil company?

And if you think he have no contact with his family, you have another thing comming. Loads of places on the net you can get a BBC documentary called " ghosts in the cave"... I dont particulary trust BBC (brittish BS company), but this doc, agrees to everything that we have found out. And it was never shown...obviously as it takes a swing at the western leaders for being corrupt and manipulative.

Peace
Noah

IP IP Logged
Ali Zaki

bullet Posted: 27 June 2005 at 7:13am

To Midway,

I tried to ignore your post, but I can't. I am amazed that you feel this way about this terrorist criminal. Our Prophet (a.s.) is known to have avoided destruction of trees and plants in war (if possible), how can you support someone who targets innocent people (such as 100+ Muslims that were killed on 9/11) and encourages his followers to murder other Muslims (Shia). Please stop posting things like this. I am afraid that Non-Muslims will see this.

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
IP IP Logged
DavidC

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 27 June 2005 at 8:06am
Ali Zaki, Midway's belief system is no surprise to non-muslims. Your
intelligent viewpoint does not receive much publicity, and non-muslims
need to hear more of it.

Muhummad provided an excellent example of humane and godly
generalship, but Osama ingores the Prophet's example. Sneak attacks,
suicide, deliberate killing of Muslims and innocents...all are anathema to
anyone who wishes to follow the example of Muhummad.

David C.
IP IP Logged
AhmadJoyia

bullet Posted: 30 June 2005 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by midway

Assalaamu alaikum

My Iman (& Mehdi) is Sheikh Osama bin Laden. May Allah send His Mercy & Blessings upon him, and bestow him with a Most Gracious Victory.

My Dear Bro,

Ignorance is a big evil, however, declaring it openly is biggest of all. How did you come to know that he is "Mehdi"? And yes, since when he is "Sheikh"? 

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Ali Zaki

To Midway,

I tried to ignore your post, but I can't. I am amazed that you feel this way about this terrorist criminal. Our Prophet (a.s.) is known to have avoided destruction of trees and plants in war (if possible), how can you support someone who targets innocent people (such as 100+ Muslims that were killed on 9/11) and encourages his followers to murder other Muslims (Shia). Please stop posting things like this. I am afraid that Non-Muslims will see this.

"I am afraid that Non-Muslims will see this."

Yes, Non-Muslims are seeing this...it is outrageous!  How can Midway say "I deplore all military action" and yet support the mercenary soldier murderer of innocents - OBL?  Such duplicity staggers the mind..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by DavidC

Ali Zaki, Midway's belief system is no surprise to non-muslims. Your
intelligent viewpoint does not receive much publicity, and non-muslims
need to hear more of it.

David,
Why do you think this is?  Is Midway's belief system more pervasive then we might imagine?  Or are you saying this is a "PR" issue (poor press or the fault of the (western) media?)

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 16 July 2005 at 4:53pm

It's just sad. If OBL wanted the lands to be free from the US grip, he didn't have to kill even an ant. He would have started a peaceful boycott of western products and the job would have been done in well under 9 months.

IP IP Logged
Page  of 20 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version