Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Quran & Sunnah
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Quran & Sunnah
Message Icon Topic: Possesion by Jinn and Exorcism Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
Enoch96

Starter
Starter

Online Status: Offline
Quote Enoch96 Replybullet Posted: 10 July 2005 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by herjihad

Bismillah,

The surahs are Al-Falaq and An-Nass are the ones that you are referring to, Enoch.  With your strong belief and faith I would suggest that you recite these and make Dhikr at the most difficult times.  Well, really anytime.  It is also helpful to just say:  I seek protection from Shaytan the rejected one with Allah.  Having something quick and short to say in stressful times can avert difficulty.  We all will pray for you, ISA. 

yeap those two are it. That's a nice name you have there, my sister named her newborn son Isa also. Thank you for your prayers brother. I too shall ask Allah to help those who help other fellow muslims. Amen.

IP IP Logged
rami
Male  Islam

Quote rami Replybullet Posted: 19 July 2005 at 10:29pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

18. Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Everything has a polish, and the polish of the heart is the Thikr of Allah.”
(Baihaqi)
19. Hadhrat Ibn Abbas (radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Shaitaan sits glued to the heart of man. When man makes the Thikr of Allah, shaitaan abdicates (moves off); when man is negligent of Allah’s Thikr the shaitaan casts evil whisperings in man.”
(Bukhaari)
20. Hadhrat Ibn Umar (radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Do not increase speech other than Thikrullah because much speech besides Thikrullah hardens the heart; the furthest from Allah is one with a hard heart.”
(Tirmizi)

The essence of the latter three ahadith cited above, is that actual purity of heart is by means of righteous deeds and hardness of heart is the result of evil acts. The basis of both forms of deeds in the intention of the heart while the origin of iraadah (intention) is the mind. Reduction in Thikr brings about the introduction of satanic thoughts in the mind. This in turn leads to evil intentions. Pious intentions are the effaced. Instead of practicing righteous deeds, evil is committed. Abundance of Thikrullah blocks the entry of evil thoughts. This in turn does not allow evil intentions to assert themselves. One then abstains from sin and engages in righteous deeds. Hardness of heart is thus eliminated and purity inculcated.

This state of purity of the heart is not automatically acquired, but requires effort and striving. To be contented with only Thikr without striving. To be contented with only Thikr without striving against the lowly desires, is only self-deception.

taken from the article remebering Allah in abundance".

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
IP IP Logged
rami
Male  Islam

Quote rami Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2005 at 11:09pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

The Prophet said: "If your hearts were always in the state that they are in during dhikr, the angels would come to see you to the point that they would greet you in the middle of the road." Muslim narrated it. Imam Nawawi in his Sharh sahih muslim commented on this hadith saying: "This kind of sight is shown to someone who persists in meditation (muraqaba), reflection (fikr), and anticipation (iqbal) of the next world."

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
IP IP Logged
khalid

Starter
Starter

Quote khalid Replybullet Posted: 15 August 2005 at 11:44am

asslam wa alaikum wr wb

please let me know by any way there is any chance to attach real player sound files which contain quran verses recited by scholar IQBAL one of my friend  (specially for possesion of jinn-evil eye - and magic effected persons)

yes i do agree with brother RAMI. my friend shaikh Iqbal also saying same thing about purification ( inner and out) is must  

was salam

KHALID...

IP IP Logged
Beyan44

Quote Beyan44 Replybullet Posted: 17 August 2005 at 7:14am
Allah made us the best. If you do not bother with the Jinn or Jinn-like things and learn a few Dua's, you should be fine. Adam knew all the names of Allah's creatures when others did not. 
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version