Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:
         

Humour
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : Humour
Message Icon Topic: Mind Bending POEM Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Author Message
poga
 
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 03 January 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 322
Quote poga Replybullet Topic: Mind Bending POEM
    Posted: 19 February 2008 at 4:51am

Vegan patient Say's oh my blood sucker needle

Dr Acula told me about this blood curdling puzzle

He said in one box there was six eggs to be shared by two doctor two nurse and two matron

Yet how come one egg still remain in the carton

Vegan patient Say's of my blood sucker needle

Tell me about this vegan brain bender with your meaty logic and AQL



Edited by poga
awal
IP IP Logged
The Guided One
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 November 2006
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Quote The Guided One Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2008 at 3:17pm

Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

Bismilah How are you brother?

Alhamdulilah.

 It sure is a mind bending story.

I read and was  unable to answer the problem.

however, I tried to understand who were the two metron,

and learned the patient was one of the two.

then I tried to understand who the Vegan really was,

and learned that it was the other doctor ,

who did not have to take his share of the eggs.

At the end I tried to understand what the Metron was

asking the Doctor and learned that he was

asking if he could eat the remaining egg in the carton,

since it still remains in the carton.

I think the story is teaching us that

there  really are people that spend

all their life time living in an imaginary life.

that live according to what their brain imagines,

and ignore the Reality.

they always seek to make their imaginations a reality,

And verily guess is no substitute for the truth.

This tale sounds like one of the old stories.

The Prophets and their People:

Prophet meeter say's O my Guide and Medicine

Your Follower told about your basic message

He said in Submission to Allah's will there are Six Articles of Faith

Believe in Allah* Angles** Scripture*** Prophets**** Afterlife***** & Divine Creed******

to be shared willingly or unwillingly by

Believer and Disbeliever

 living and non-living things

The Earth and the Heavens

 Yet how come one article still remains in Messages of Allah?

The Prophet meeter say's O my Guide and medicine

Tell me about this Prophetic wisdom

with your Guidance and Medicine

and The Prophet answered

my patient that one article remains in the message of your Lord so may you recognize your Doctor who will guide you to a healthy and successful life.

 

I really enjoyed this entertainment, excellent work, thank you so much brother for the puzzle.

Honestly, would you please keep us awake and thinking with this kind of Poems? I really think this will make us all learn and grow spiritually and mentally. Shukran, Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
IP IP Logged
poga
 
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 03 January 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 322
Quote poga Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2008 at 5:41am
Originally posted by The Guided One

Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

Bismilah How are you brother?

Alhamdulilah.

 It sure is a mind bending story.

I read and was  unable to answer the problem.

however, I tried to understand who were the two metron,

and learned the patient was one of the two.

then I tried to understand who the Vegan really was,

and learned that it was the other doctor ,

who did not have to take his share of the eggs.

At the end I tried to understand what the Metron was

asking the Doctor and learned that he was

asking if he could eat the remaining egg in the carton,

since it still remains in the carton.

I think the story is teaching us that

there  really are people that spend

all their life time living in an imaginary life.

that live according to what their brain imagines,

and ignore the Reality.

they always seek to make their imaginations a reality,

And verily guess is no substitute for the truth.

This tale sounds like one of the old stories.

The Prophets and their People:

Prophet meeter say's O my Guide and Medicine

Your Follower told about your basic message

He said in Submission to Allah's will there are Six Articles of Faith

Believe in Allah* Angles** Scripture*** Prophets**** Afterlife***** & Divine Creed******

to be shared willingly or unwillingly by

Believer and Disbeliever

 living and non-living things

The Earth and the Heavens

 Yet how come one article still remains in Messages of Allah?

The Prophet meeter say's O my Guide and medicine

Tell me about this Prophetic wisdom

with your Guidance and Medicine

and The Prophet answered

my patient that one article remains in the message of your Lord so may you recognize your Doctor who will guide you to a healthy and successful life.

 

I really enjoyed this entertainment, excellent work, thank you so much brother for the puzzle.

Honestly, would you please keep us awake and thinking with this kind of Poems? I really think this will make us all learn and grow spiritually and mentally. Shukran, Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

thank you my brother yes puzzle teaches us how to solve problems

and problems are of many kinds emotional mental physical and spiritual

once we learn to process our thoughts we can solve any problem

salam

awal
IP IP Logged
poga
 
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 03 January 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 322
Quote poga Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2008 at 5:50am
Originally posted by poga

Vegan pateient Say's oh my blood sucker needle

Dr Acula told me about this blood cardling puzzle

He said in one box there was six eggs to be shared by two doctor two nurse and two metron

Yet how come one egg still remain in the carton

Vegan patient say's of my blood sucker needle

Tell me about this vegan brain bender with your meaty logic and AQL

Blood sucker needle say's oh my vegan patient

The last one took the last passenger with the whole compartment

He took egg and the box what you call easy

Unlike this men who is thinking busy

He is thinking about another men who entered into an empty cove

Front of him was oil lamp wax candle wooden logs and gas stove

But alas men only have one matchstick

Blood sucker needle say's oh my vegan patient

Men was thinking what did another men lighted first using his Aql and  Logic



Edited by poga
awal
IP IP Logged
The Guided One
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 November 2006
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Quote The Guided One Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2008 at 4:02pm

Peace and blessings of Allah be with you all

I think these mind bending thoughts seem not that easy to solve

I hope my thoughts make sense.

Thanks.

Peace and security



Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
IP IP Logged
The Guided One
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 November 2006
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Quote The Guided One Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2008 at 4:06pm

Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

Bismilahi Rahmani Rahiim.

Yes, brother, I agree with you that once we learn how to listen/read  correctly, it will be easy for us to process our thoughts then talk/write back correctly.

The Needle Say's O the Patient of  Vegan Doctor

One of  you took the last guest with the whole facility

You took the egg and the carton what you hoped-for

unlike the other one who is busy thinking

He is thinking about another man who entered in an empty Cave

front of him was oil lamp wax candle wooden logs and gas stove

but alas the man has only one matchstick

The needle says O the Patient of the Vegan Doctor

the other matron was thinking what did the Cave-man lighted

using his intellect to light the Cave and cook his lamp

The needle says O you matron

why don't you use your intellect to solve the puzzles?

were not you able to figure out who left the meal for you in the box

and your friend how the man lighted his candle and stove

which he used the matchstick?

now allow this medicine to heal you by not doubting it

and return not ever to the path where you caught the disease 

 you all will  get well  soon if Allah wills.

 

The Prophet and the one who met him continued:

The Medicine and Guide says O the Prophet meeter

The Believer followed the last Messenger

and all which was revealed to him and all which he recommended

He believed the articles and the Pillars of submission

which you question doubt and deny

while you know It is the truth from the Lord of all that exist (Allah)

You are thinking busy

thinking about another man who came into existence

front of him are Heart Sense Faith Success Guidance

and Scripture

But by Blessings and Mercy

the man has only

a One Guiding-Friend (Allah)

Are you thinking about what the man followed first using his brain and heart?

Then let me give you the answer the man believed and followed

Allah then obeyed His commands

There is no god but Allah

Whom He Guides is Rightly Guided and whom he sends Astray

you will find no Friend and Lord to Guide them except Allah

then will you not believe?

Who is the Lord of all that exist?

You will answer (Allah or the Creator)

will you then not follow the Guidance from Your Lord?

Allah is He who created all that exist

and you will find no Lord besides Him

None has the right to be worshiped but He

will you then not understand?

If you want to be healed and guided to the right Path

then avoid evil and do good

Your Lord wishes you success and he knows your needs and ability

He just wants you to be good and not evil

Indeed a pure heart is sufficient for you to earn Your Lord's Pleasure

So go back to your Soul deep into your Heart and plant a Seed of

Respect for Your Creator and ask Him to Guide you to Success and

Paradise as a Believer in Allah and His Messages

 I guarantee you success and Paradise

if You earn Your Lord's Pleasure

Respect yourself and obey Your beautiful heart

and follow it to the right Path

Avoid following the Brain

which is mostly controlled by Satan and falsehood

follow the heart which is dominated by goodness and reality

if you allow the Guide and medicine to heal you

 then you will indeed be one of the successful Creatures

on earth and in the heavens.

Asalamu aleykum warah matulahi wa baraktuh.

 



Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
IP IP Logged
poga
 
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 03 January 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 322
Quote poga Replybullet Posted: 27 February 2008 at 11:18am
Originally posted by poga

Originally posted by poga

Vegan pateient Say's oh my blood sucker needle

Dr Acula told me about this blood curdling puzzle

He said in one box there was six eggs to be shared by two doctor two nurse and two matron

Yet how come one egg still remain in the carton

Vegan patient Say's of my blood sucker needle

Tell me about this vegan brain bender with your meaty logic and AQL

Blood sucker needle Say's oh my vegan patient

The last one took the last passenger with the whole compartment

He took egg and the box what you call easy

Unlike this men who is thinking busy

He is thinking about another men who entered into an empty cove

Front of him was oil lamp wax candle wooden logs and gas stove

But alas men only have one matchstick

Blood sucker needle Say's oh my vegan patient

Men was thinking what did another men lighted first using his Aql and  Logic

Underground Undertaker Say's Oh log of overground pyre

First thing he lighted was his matchstick on fire

Then he started looking

And he was looking for thing that the maker does not need it

The buyer does not use it

And the user use it without knowing

Underground Undertaker Say's oh log of overground Pyre

Tell me what is that thing the men was looking there

awal
IP IP Logged
The Guided One
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 November 2006
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Quote The Guided One Replybullet Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:54pm

Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh

Bismilahi Rahmani Rahiim

Brothers and sisters we need to learn good knowledge

till it becomes a habit in our life

A good habit will Guide us and once we have a good habit

We will guide all those who have knowledge

Let us all seek knowledge and adopt it so it becomes a habit

then surely we will be vigilant people (wise).

we all seek Wisdom (Vigilance).

Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

A. Suleiman
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein contain positions and viewpoints that are not necessarily those of IslamiCity. This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization.
If there is any issue with any of the postings please email to icforum at islamicity.com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button.

Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com

Advertisement:



Sponsored by:
Islamicity Membership Program:
IslamiCity Donation Program  http://www.islamicity.com/Donate
IslamiCity Arabic eLearning http://www.islamiCity.com/ArabAcademy
Complete Domain & Hosting Solutions www.icDomain.com
Home for Muslim Tunes www.icTunes.com
Islamic Video Collections www.islamiTV.com
IslamiCity Marriage Site www.icMarriage.com