Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10
Angel

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:50am
Originally posted by truthnowcome

I decided to open this thread once more at the countdown. 

Smile
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Male Christian

Quote 1914 Replybullet Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:27am

Originally posted by Angel

Has anyone heard of this as well as the 7 seals? can anyone bring across these verses     20:4-6   10:1-11

I believe I have. Is there a particular verse you would like to discuss?

20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them…

The holy ones are with Jesus on thrones. How do we know?

Matthew 19:28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:28-30 “However, YOU are the ones that have stuck with me in my trials; 29 and I make a covenant with YOU, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom, 30 that YOU may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel.

Islam doesn’t believe the father has a son and the son a father.

…Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Jesus followers was hated and persecuted just like he was. But they witnessed and preached about him.

Matthew 10:22 And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.

Revelation 12:11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) and because of the word of their witnessing

Edited by 1914 - 29 August 2013 at 5:20am
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:18pm
It is interesting I was just led to study this two days ago.

I believe the 'thunders' are the breaking of the seals.

1st Seal
[Antichrist takes full control - a bow without arrows means false and deceptive peace and security and prosperity plan and promises and settlements, and conquering by Satan power]
2nd Seal
[Antichrist aggression and World and Middle East dominance and reshaping, and raising people against each other - escalating conflicts and tensions and wars and chaos]
3rd Seal
- escalating severe economic and financial crisis and inflation and shortages mostly affecting food and necessities and the poor - luxury and luxurious items not much affected and the people of God preserved] 

I believe I have heard(literally), 3 of these 7 thunders, the breaking open of the seals, and are waiting on the 4th.
4th seal - anti-Christ dictatorship
(The current chemical weapons crisis/attack in Syria on Aug. 21, 2013
I believe is leading into the breaking of the 4th seal)

I have seen the rainbows too... (Aug. 8 and Aug. 21, 2013)
 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: (Revelation 10:1)

I am trying to figure out how to post photo's.

Aug. 8, 2013

Marty%20Waylands%20photo.

Aug. 21, 2013

Domes of protection
Rainbow is the sign of God's protection.

Edited by Caringheart - 15 September 2013 at 2:07pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

It is interesting I was just led to study this two days ago.

I believe the 'thunders' are the breaking of the seals.

1st Seal
[Antichrist takes full control - a bow without arrows means false and deceptive peace and security and prosperity plan and promises and settlements, and conquering by Satan power]
2nd Seal
[Antichrist aggression and World and Middle East dominance and reshaping, and raising people against each other - escalating conflicts and tensions and wars and chaos]
3rd Seal
- escalating severe economic and financial crisis and inflation and shortages mostly affecting food and necessities and the poor - luxury and luxurious items not much affected and the people of God preserved] 

I believe I have heard(literally), 3 of these 7 thunders, the breaking open of the seals, and are waiting on the 4th.
4th seal - anti-Christ dictatorship
(The current chemical weapons crisis/attack in Syria on Aug. 21, 2013
I believe is leading into the breaking of the 4th seal)

I have seen the rainbows too... (Aug. 8 and Aug. 21, 2013)
 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: (Revelation 10:1)

Domes of protection
Rainbow is the sign of God's protection.
The forth will come from the FORTH CORNER OF THE EARTH:

Rev. 6:7-8 And when he had open the forth seal…a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11) 

John Pilger: Stealing a Nation 

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1027.htm

They final destruction will begin when the anti Christ appears, he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4 KJV)

It was also mentioned the Book of Daniel of the when the transgressor which would be the crusaders when they will come in full in control over the whole earth, a “king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences will standup; his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power but by the power of United Nation, and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people who will be from among the church, the Muslims.

Brackets added:

“And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.” Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by ‘PEACE’ shall DESTROY MANY: 

And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart (…I sit as a Queen, and am no widow, and shall see NO SORROW- Rev.18:7), and by PEACE shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

Who is calling for "PEACE" by the means of WAR? THE FREEMASON/THE CRUSADERS/!
<>

War made  easy

They removed the link on this video a couple of times, in the event the remove it, got to you tube and type in "War made easy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXuRFjqwW_M

Br. zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 21 October 2013 at 8:38pm
@ caringheart, interesting point of view.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version