Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: Obama the Illuminati agent Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Angel

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Servetus

Before I can accept your above statement in its entirety, however, a question would have to be answered.  That question is this: did Mr. Obama win because he is the Illuminati’s chosen candidate or did he win because he got the most votes Smile?

Serv

good question perhaps majority of the voters are illuminati so either way it inevitably happened LOL Tongue
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:57am

It was undoubtedly a good call on your part, and I commend you for having made it, but, if I may, I should like to point out that the odds in this case were rather high and that you had a 50% chance of being correct.

No it wasn't 50% because first of all there were more candidates when I made the prediction and secondly most people thought Hillary was going to win.

Before I can accept your above statement in its entirety, however, a question would have to be answered.  That question is this: did Mr. Obama win because he is the Illuminati’s chosen candidate or did he win because he got the most votes ? 

I think you know what my answer to that question is.

IP IP Logged
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:08am

Sawtul Khilafah wrote:  “No it wasn't 50% because first of all there were more candidates when I made the prediction … ” 

Please accept my apologies.  You are correct.  I don’t really follow these national horse, or, what is probably more symbolically accurate, asselephant races all that closely, but I thought (wrongly) that it was 50% because, at the time of your initial posting, the Democratic contenders were predominantly Obama and Clinton (Edwards and others were far behind).  But you are right, upon review I see that McCain had only just pulled ahead of Romney and he was not, at that point, the guaranteed Republican nominee.  So, all the way around, yours was a good call.

Just out of curiosity (and this is only meant in good fun, I’m not intending to mock), do you have any indication yet of which horse the Illuminati has designated as the winner in the upcoming Kentucky Derby?  Based upon your suggestion, and even if it isn’t recommended from an Islamic point of view, I might put a few bucks down.

SK:  “... and secondly most people thought Hillary was going to win.”

I did.  I thought so.  If you would have asked me at the time, I would have predicted that Hillary would probably win, though there was, I agree with you in this regard, much talk in the mainstream press of the “anointing,” which is usually reserved for messiahs and regents, of Ms. Clinton’s primary and indisputably charismatic rival.

By the way, I finally had a chance to watch one of your films (linked above) and might offer a suggestion, or criticism.  If one wants an improved understanding of why it is that American Jews do sometimes feel allied with African-Americans and other racial minorities, search on Louis Beam and Morris Dees.  To Beam, or at least to some of the less articulate and even more potentially trigger-happy people with whom he is aligned on the far right (which people are often feeding at the same ideational troughs as Tex Mars, by the way), it makes little difference whether it is a liberal Jewish lawyer and therefore spawn of Satan in his sights or a sub-species black man (or woman).  They are all the enemy; as are, too, Vietnamese fishermen in Corpus Christi.

I might have more to say on this subject, but, for now, I have to sign off.  Sorry, again, for my mistake on the percentage.  Calculating like that, it is no wonder that I cannot make a buck at the tracks!

(Note to Angel: hmmm, it makes one wonder, doesn’t it?  Standby, here’s a little smiley face - Smile.)

Serv

Democracy sucks when the ignorant majority disagrees with me!

Edited by Servetus - 07 June 2008 at 11:19am
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 07 June 2008 at 9:34pm

(Note to Angel: hmmm, it makes one wonder, doesn’t it?  Standby, here’s a little smiley face - Smile.)

Smile
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2008 at 6:41pm

I have made a New video on Obama:

Expsong OBAMA and the satanic ILLUMINATI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c5CYAuZ-kw

IP IP Logged
Duende

Senior  Member

Quote Duende Replybullet Posted: 27 August 2008 at 12:13am
Sawtul, as a slavish follower of yours here on Islamicity, I watched your latest effort, in the hope of gleaning something usefull about Obama and his Illuminati connections.

What I saw was merely an anti-Jewish propaganda movie, using images of politicians shaking hands and smiling for the cameras as proof of duplicitous/secret agreements, and the usual Israel endorsments from the politicians du jour. There was nothing about Obama and the Illuminati, unless it was in the poor quality voice over of yours .....

It's not that I disagree with you, its just that as an 'exposure' goes, this just didn't cut it. If we are to 'expose' (there's little in world politics today so easily verifiable) the degree to which Zionists influence and control governments the world over, then we have to explain clearly the difference between the Jew, the Israeli, and the Zionist. They are NOT one and the same thing. Just as the Saudi, the Jihadi and the Sufi are not.

Unlike the U.S presidential candidates today, who are fundamentally no different from one another.

You'll enjoy this link; www.bilderberg.org (hope it works!)
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 27 August 2008 at 10:57am
This is just part 1 of the video, the rest of the video will have more evidence.

By the way I actually changed the title of the video, you are right I shouldnt have written "Illuminati" since nothing in the video has anything to do with Illuminati, that stuff is on part 2 which I havent uploaded yet.

Im thinking I probably should make this into 2 different videos, one just about Obama being Illuminati and the other just about him being a Zionist.

thanks 4 the link I'll check it out.
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Online Status: Online
Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 27 August 2008 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

you are right I shouldnt have written "Illuminati" since nothing in the video has anything to do with Illuminati, that stuff is on part 2 which I havent uploaded yet. 

Hey, way to go Duende!  Now look what you've done.Smile
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version