Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: Obama the Illuminati agent Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
martha

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote martha Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2008 at 1:23am

Duende,

On the broader spectrum of relationships, if anyone believes in the creation of the world, and Adam and Eve being the first parents, then in fact we are all related to eachother.  Isnt that nice

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2008 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

Once again the Iranian Government spread misinformation in support of the Illuminati.

On Sunday at 5 pm (Iran's time) they reported on their News Channel (Iran's channel 2):

"The Zionists are afraid of Obama and dont want him to be the president because they know he will not help Israel".

So this is misinformation?? so there's no connection with the illuminati then ??

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 24 February 2008 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Angel

So this is misinformation?? so there's no connection with the illuminati then ??

What?

I said the Iranian Media lied and said the Zionists Jews are against Obama.

IP IP Logged
nadirTALIB

Starter
Starter

Quote nadirTALIB Replybullet Posted: 25 February 2008 at 12:10pm

All Greetings are for Allah, and all Prayers and all Goodness

All Greetings are for Allah

Politician's greet people for the good of their own selves - The religion that I observe most following here in the UK, is one where spiritual tranquillity is found in - acceptance by others, and so people forever chase that acceptance, as they personally do not receive any inner peace from their actions.

And all Prayers

Scientists pray to inanimate objects for wisdom, objects that can neither harm nor help them. I believe it was Isaac Newton whom used to contemplate outside, with a handful of coins placed over a metal pan, so that as soon as he fell asleep (which can often happen in the state between been awake and asleep), he would drop the coins into the pan, the noise of which would then wake him up.

And all Goodness

Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? For sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to those whom do good to you, what thank have ye? For sinners also do even the same. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? For sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. [Gospel: Luke 6, Verses 30-38]

IP IP Logged
Angela
 Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Angela Replybullet Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Duende

Angela, thanks to the work of your church, the Spanish are gradually
documenting their geneology and storing it.

Undoubtedly, it would never have occurred to us to do this on our own!

But my point is, that uniting politicians or famous people by their tenuous
geneological links doesn't prove they are 'royal', 'blessed', 'illuminati', or
anything else.

I believe we are all related in a more significant sense than trying to claim
some sort of 'specialness' by virtue of who our great-great-great-great-
great-great-etc., grandfather impregnated, accidentally or otherwise.....

And that was kinda what I was getting to...

Divine Mandate went out with the bathwater of the Renaissance.  We really need to be more enlightened and forget about bogey men that don't exist.

There is absolutely no evidence that stands up to close inspection of a grand conspiracy.  On the other side, there are a number of organizations that are completely misunderstood and theorized about because of their members-only attitude.

I once got told by a non-Mormon what really happens in our Temples.  I about peed myself laughing at the ridiculous story I was told about swearing vengence for Joseph's killing and other such nonsense.  This poor evangelical looked at me with a straight face.  No, they read it in a book.  Having been to the Temple, I knew it was false and told her so, but because I could tell her exactly what we do, I was obviously lying.  There are things people will believe no matter what the facts are.

The Illuminati are a myth and excuse...the Mason's once a powerhouse are now a social club and little more.  The Skull and Bones....if you were an all powerful organization, would you let the story of your machinations leak to the press that you own???

Really, people have some common sense.
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:21am

Obama and Hillary are fake alternatives, but it seems to me that Obama is the one whom they want to win in this election. If he doesnt, the US would almost certainly become a police state very soon.

The Illuminati agenda can only move forwards by a popular liberal president or the "opposite", a ruthless fascist dictatorship.

Originally posted by Salams_wife

It would become a police state if Hillary got elected?

probably not (but I dont think she will win).

See I told you all nearly 5 months ago and even made this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dM7L4SDGdqU

Many many people, including almost everyone who believes in the Illuminati conspiracy thought that Hillary Clinton was going to win, but I knew that this was not going to happen since more than a year ago.

Once again my analysis of world politics and the Illuminati conspiracy was proven to be accurate.

I said that the main choice of the Zionist Illuminati is Obama and if something strange happens it's going to be a conservative (McCain), but that Hllary was not going to win in any case or scenario.

IP IP Logged
SarahT

Starter
Starter

Quote SarahT Replybullet Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:43pm
I found out through genealogy research that I am an 11th cousin of George Bush.  (I'm NOT proud of it.)  My brother-in-law has been asking me to call up cousin George and tell him the family is really upset with him.  But, seriously, it is not that unusual.  If you take two White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Americans and study their family trees, you will probably find they had an ancestor or two in common back in Virginia in 1650 or whenever.  Princess Diana's grandmother or great-grandmother was an American, that's how she's connected to all this.  And Barack Obama is connected through his mother's side.  I think I remember reading that George Bush and John Kerry are 10th cousins.  So anyway, I wish I had been born with an invitation to the secret society of wealth and power that I apparently belong to, but unfortunately, I think my branch of the family got overlooked sometime in the 19th century.  They were scraping out a living in the hills of Tennessee and didn't have mail delivery, I guess!   Wink
IP IP Logged
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:41am

"Once again my analysis of world politics and the Illuminati conspiracy was proven to be accurate."  (Sawtul Khilafah)

It was undoubtedly a good call on your part, and I commend you for having made it, but, if I may, I should like to point out that the odds in this case were rather high and that you had a 50% chance of being correct.

Before I can accept your above statement in its entirety, however, a question would have to be answered.  That question is this: did Mr. Obama win because he is the Illuminati’s chosen candidate or did he win because he got the most votes Smile?

Serv

Free political clue for the aspiring candidates: never, ever mention the names Steve Rosen and Keith Weissman at an AIPAC conference!

Edited by Servetus - 05 June 2008 at 3:58pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version