Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: For Pobre Marthas of our world(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Israfil

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 06 December 2007 at 12:52pm

so there are just these two things in life; politics and science?

Yes, because they are two different categories of interest.

It might help you to remember that some, in fact, over 5.7 billion of us (out of the 6 billion world population) do happen to live in a vast and culturally not so starved a world. And, this world does have more things than some people can or are prepared to count.

Your point?

Mi Lord, what is a Forum? Is it some research lab? in which we work with just some bare clinical instruments? Or is it where you place opinions and opinions of all shades?

Move on? Where to? Why? Just only because you shudder when History is being touched even in the slightest?

This is a matter how I interpret your comments. Although you state historical, and current facts, they are ultimately motivated by your opinion which in your unique jargon here state them as if they are universal truths. Not everyone believes the United States and/or Western countries are pre-dominantly negative entities.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 06 December 2007 at 1:50pm

Not everyone believes the United States and/or Western countries are pre-dominantly negative entities.

I genuinely love you, my friend, you are just one of those few people in our world who provide us the best laugh in these such interesting times. I also love the fact how you hide in your own ivory tower of logical deductions thinking or, shall we say, believeing just this to be the be all and end all of life!

We all know how many people believe what you are claiming, but would it be, somehow, possible to extract your count of how many do believe that in this day and age? Must try, you won't have to use anything more than the digits of both your hands, for the best count.

I would discuss that in some other thread and at entirely in my own time. I am not going to deviate from this thread, which is entirely about historical events in British India.

My friend, the day your country ends the ugly criminal occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan, you won't have wash the bloodstains of your flag with your precious tears and such empty posts. Till then, my friend, the occupied will fight at every single front and in every which way.

Edited by Whisper
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
martha

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 06 December 2007 at 2:01pm

Whisper, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Glad you have had a number of replies to your topic.

The more I read, the funnier it becomes. Still, whatever makes you happy.

I congratulate you on being the best human encyclopedia

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 06 December 2007 at 2:37pm

Whisper, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

I never realised that it was at such an advanced stage. Have you booked an appointment with your GP as advised?

Edited by Whisper
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 07 December 2007 at 5:53am

Pobres of our world, just forget about history, let's see what these Gaad Fathers of civilisation are doing Right Now!

No wonder Iraqis oppose the U.S. occupation. The organization Just Foreign Policy has estimated that 1,118,846 Iraqis have been killed since Operation Iraqi Freedom began. Australian born journalist John Pilger wrote, "The scale of death caused by the British and U.S. governments may well have surpassed that of the Rwanda genocide, making it the biggest single act of mass murder of the late 20th century and the 21st century."

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 07 December 2007 at 5:56am

Yes, because they are two different categories of interest.

Morshed, are you on something very strong these days? I had only asked:

so there are just these two things in life; politics and science?

I have colour coded my question to help you

Edited by Whisper
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Saladin
Male Islam
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 07 December 2007 at 8:18am

Whisper,

You stopped short of calling me "the white sahib's minion" and doubt my commitment to our religion and ummah.Let me tell you brother why i choose to neglect, not forget or deny, the past.

Right now i'm not worried about all the massacres,injustices,invasions and occupation our ummah have faced in the past because no matter how much i or you whine and complain about the past,nothing's gonna change.What has happened,has happened.We can only learn from it.

Right now my primary concern is the present state of our ummah.I'm worried about the fratricide and sufferings in many muslim countries.I'm worried about the corrupt state of politics in all muslim nations.I'm worried about the degeneration and disunity in our ummah.You may ask why i left the U.S of A,Brits,Zionists and the rest out of the list.Brother,one thing we learn from history is that "degeneration and disunity are the first steps to downfall.So brother our responsibility as good muslims is to address these first.Not blame everyone else but us for the state we're in.

Now,tell me,What is that you were so desperately trying to prove to all the marthas in the world other than what they already knew.And what is that you're trying to achieve from it,that would be of benefit to our ummah?

Move on brother!We've got a future to work for,here and the hereafter.We go nowhere with our heads in the past and bodies in the present.

And yeah, i'm from Srilanka. 

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 07 December 2007 at 10:04am

Thanks a million Saladin for your post.

I like the idea, these are all valid points, you keep educating people on these. And, I will keep Educating Marthas, at least, in this thread. 

Your country right now is not occupied by them, mine is. And, I will fight my enemy a every single front.

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version