Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: For Pobre Marthas of our world(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Saladin
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 8:01am

Salaam,

The following hadith is related to the conversion of Ikrimah(ra) son of Abu Jahl (one of islam's and its prophet's greatest enemies).

[....As 'Ikrimah (ra) approached Makkah, the Prophet (saw) told his companions:

"'Ikrimah ibn Abi Jahl shall come to you as a believer and a muhajir (a refugee). Do not insult his father. Insulting the dead causes grief to the living and does not reach the dead."]

Hope you'll get the moral of this hadith.

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Whisper

My brother, I am exceptionally lucky, I have been granted the time and the energy, plus absolute lack of any fear, of anyone other than the One and the Only. It is my premier duty, as a civilised man, not merely as a muslim, to stand firmly against all invasions and occupations. Period.

And, as a Muslim it's our premier responsibility to rise above natinalities and just concern ourself with HUQOOQ EL IBAAD - basic human rights. And, when we haven't done that we must jsut stop calling ourselves Muslims

How is this relevant to me?

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 10:37am

The following hadith is related to the conversion of Ikrimah(ra) son of Abu Jahl (one of islam's and its prophet's greatest enemies)

May God bless you. Is this meant for this thread in any way?

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 10:38am

Brother, I love you a lot, but just a wee this side of thinking for you.

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
martha

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 11:33am

Whisper,

No one needs to tell you that you present us with the facts, everytime. I'm not disagreeing with you. You know your stuff.

And that is fine. I have no problem with that.

But I still dont understand why you continue to allow the seed of hate to grow within you, regarding the 'brits' It affects you to an extent that it is not healthy.

I, as a person do nothing to stir up the hatred in your heart. You do that all by yourself. It is a fixation because you hate the 'brits'. Yet you love to taunt me, everytime. Brother, I tell you, I will not rise to the bait.

I am a fellow muslim. I'm sorry you feel I am not a worthy person to have accepted Islam ,probably on the basis that I am British. If you understand Islam at all, you will know that your approach is not right.

Islam is a peaceful religion, but muslims can and do change the message that the Prophet Muhammed (pbuH)has given us.Muslims also have much to answer for at this time. Also you are not at peace. Would it not be better to tackle these current problems (facts)? 

Perhaps you would not object to a white British muslim revert offering prayer for you?

failing that, I suppose I can offer you my head on a plate ?

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 2:25pm

I am a fellow muslim. I'm sorry you feel I am not a worthy person to have accepted Islam ,probably on the basis that I am British. If you understand Islam at all, you will know that your approach is not right.

I have all my sympathies for you and your state of mind. Cann you, please, show me just one single sentence that justifys this comment.

Plus, what makes you assume that I am a Muslim? Or that I could be of any colour other than white? Is this some kind of a reflection of your own raciality?

But I still dont understand why you continue to allow the seed of hate to grow within you, regarding the 'brits' It affects you to an extent that it is not healthy.

I have laid out some plain simple historical facts on the table, these have nothing to do with my personal domain of love or hate.

If you consider calling a spade a spade as hatred then I would suggest you must contact your GP, without any loss of time. I am from a medic family and I promise, it's an extremely serious matter. It would be wise to get help right now. You are suffering from deep delusional paranoa.

failing that, I suppose I can offer you my head on a plate?

Be honest what will I do with such a head? I am a natural vegetarian.

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 2:37pm

The state of your post has forced me to change the title of my post to; For Pobre Marthas of our World.

I don't just want you to, but I actually challenge you to justify your provocative statement:

I'm sorry you feel I am not a worthy person to have accepted Islam

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 05 December 2007 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Whisper

Brother, I love you a lot, but just a wee this side of thinking for you.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version