Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
Blake
Male 

Online Status: Offline
Quote Blake Replybullet Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:14pm
I think the mistake is made in that that both sides - Muslim and Christians look at the other side and point out how they are not living up to what their religion says.

Have not Muslims done good things in the world? and haven't Christians as well?

The fact that Radical Muslims are terrorists doesnt make the Vast majority so.
The large majority of muslims is a silent one going about their everyday lives.
The're not responsible for the actions of those in power.

The same can be said  for Christians in my opinion. So, Why is there a need to Label either religion a "Terrorist"?  I don't get that.

IP IP Logged
whitelion553

Quote whitelion553 Replybullet Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:50am

Salam,I think it is not relate to their religion because Christians are humans like Muslems. every one hates from killing and terror .this subject is relate to their believes and their condition of life or their education .when they live in a place full of love how can kill a human. this cruel behavior only can do by mental people that cant decide about their way and select the best ways. sorry ,now we see this bad condition in our dear Islamic country (Surya)their Muslems are in struggle .they want freedom but other countries prefer that they be in war among themselves .they cant see happiness of muslems .their other  plan is creating war among Shia and Sunni .All of Muslems know that we are brother and we respect to our dear brothers .may be we have some difference between together but this not mean that we are enemy. we like Allah, our dear prophet and we love way of Islam and our believes and are ready for defence from them .we know good people that aren’t muslem but live good and respect to our believes ,they are from other different religions .thanks.

come untill show that muslems are friend together and want the bests for themselves.be happy and luck every time.

i try to say only facts
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:17pm
"other countries prefer that they be in war among themselves"

Why is blame always placed on 'others'?  I think this is part of the problem... not looking within at oneselves and seeing that the solution is there.

My goodness... just look how much Jews could have spent a lifetime of generations, placing blame, but did they, or did they look to themselves and seek ways to move forward?  Therein lies the key to success or failure.

Edited by Caringheart - 27 November 2012 at 3:20pm
IP IP Logged
Matt Browne
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Matt Browne Replybullet Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Blake

I think the mistake is made in that that both sides - Muslim and Christians look at the other side and point out how they are not living up to what their religion says.

Have not Muslims done good things in the world? and haven't Christians as well?

The fact that Radical Muslims are terrorists doesnt make the Vast majority so.
The large majority of muslims is a silent one going about their everyday lives.
The're not responsible for the actions of those in power.

The same can be said  for Christians in my opinion. So, Why is there a need to Label either religion a "Terrorist"?  I don't get that.

Blake, people who remain silent about violence become guilty too. This applies to both Muslims and Christians. Everyone has a responsibility.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
IP IP Logged
whitelion553

Quote whitelion553 Replybullet Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:51pm

Mahmud Ahmadinejad President of the Islamic Republic of Iran before Session of the United Nations General Assembly

The League of Nations and, then, the United Nations were established with the promise to bring about peace, security and the realization of human rights, which in fact meant a global management.
One can analyze the current governance of the world by examining three events:
First, the event of the 11 September 2001 which had affect the whole world for almost a decade.
All of a sudden, the news of the attack on the twin towers was broadcast using numerous footages of the incident.
Almost all governments and known figures strongly condemned this incident.
But then a propaganda machine came into full force; it was implied that the whole world was exposed to a huge danger, namely terrorism, and that the only way to save the world would be to deploy forces into Afghanistan.
Eventually Afghanistan, and shortly thereafter Iraq were occupied.
Please take note:
It was said that some three thousand people were killed on the 11 September for which we are all very saddened. Yet, up until now, in Afghanistan and Iraq hundreds of thousands of people have been killed, millions wounded and displaced and the conflict is still going on and expanding.
In identifying those responsible for the attack, there were three viewpoints.
1- That a very powerful and complex terrorist group, able to successfully cross all layers of the American intelligence and security, carried out the attack.
This is the main viewpoint advocated by American statesmen.
2- That some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy and its grips on the Middle East in order also to save the Zionist regime.
The majority of the American people as well as other nations and politicians agree with this view.
3- It was carried out by a terrorist group but the American government supported and took advantage of the situation. Apparently, this viewpoint has fewer proponents.
The main evidence linking the incident was a few passports found in the huge volume of rubble and a video of an individual whose place of domicile was unknown but it was announced that he had been involved in oil deals with some American officials. It was also covered up and said that due to the explosion and fire no trace of the suicide attackers was found.
There remain, however, a few questions to be answered:
1- Would it not have been sensible that first a thorough investigation should have been conducted by independent groups to conclusively identify the elements involved in the attack and then map out a rational plan to take measures against them?
2- Assuming the viewpoint of the American government, is it rational to launch a classic war through widespread deployment of troops that led to the death of hundreds of thousands of people to counter a terrorist group?
3- Was it not possible to act the way Iran countered the Riggi terrorist group who killed and wounded 400 innocent people in Iran. In the Iranian operation no innocent person was hurt.
It is proposed that the United Nations set up an independent fact-finding group for the event of the 11 September so that in the future expressing views about it is not forbidden.

Regarding Afghanistan, presence of more than one hundred thousands of NATO military forces, have led to further insecurity in the region and this crisis has further extended to Pakistan.
The security situation in Iraq also has not yet improved.
The sad story of Palestine occupation and displacement of millions of Palestinians, who are living in the refugee camps at present, waiting to return to their homeland, is still continuing.
Gaza was destroyed following an unjust imposed war. Many peoples were killed and others faced food and medical shortages. The neighboring countries are facing Zionism regime’s repeated threats.

i try to say only facts
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:22am
Whilst we're on the subject of ( Terrorism , despite the current hysteria surrounding the threat of Islamic Extremism ) , it should be pointed out that So-called '' Islamic Terrorism '' is a relatively recent Phenomenon , not even ( Sanctioned by the Holy Koran ) , but a concept ( introduced to Islam by Non-Muslims ) .

Others have perpetrated and indeed ( perfected Terrorism long before Muslims later embraced this diabolical , contemptible and cowardly ideology ) . as far back as the 17th Century , Terrorist acts are documented to have been carried out by Non -Muslim namely ; Jewish ( Zionist ) , European ( White Supremacist ) and Irish ( Nationalist ) groups .

The first ever recorded act of Terrorism in history was carried out by Jewish / Zionist extremists against British forces in Jerusalem following the 2nd World War . The concept of '' Suicide '' as a tactic of Warfare , first originated with the Japanese '' Kamikaze '' or Devine Wind '' , against the American's in the Pacific , during the Second World War .

Whilst the actual use of Terrorism ie; the ''Indiscriminate Murder of Civilians for Political motives was actually perfected by the Zionlist / Israeli fanatics immediately after the Second World War . The following is a brief list of Non - Muslims Terrorist group's and some of their worst recorded '' Terrorist '' atrocities ;

1 ) . Irgun Zvei ( Jewish ) ; July 22nd 1946 , Zionist Milutants Detonate an Explosive device at the King David Hotel , Jerusalem , Killing ( 91 Innocent British & Arab Men , Women & Children .

2 ) . Stern Gang ( Jewish ) ; September 17th 1948 , Swedish United Nations medoator to Palestine , Count Folke Bernadotte is assasinated in Jerusalem by Zionist extremists in cold blood .

3 ) . Klu Klux Klan ( American ) September 15 , 1963 , Kian members detonate an explosive device at the 16th street Baptist Churcgh , Birmingham , Alabama , during Children's Bible Class , Killing four Afican American School Grils .

4 ) . Baader -Meinhof Gang aka 'The red army ( German ) , April 7th 1977 , State & Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver were assasinated in Germany by Red Army member in Cold Blood .

5 ) . Red Brigade ( Italian ) May 9th 1978 , members of Red Brigade Murder Italian Prime Minster Aldo Moro , after Kidnapping him in Italy two months earlier .

6 ) . Ulster Volunteer Force aka U.V.F. ( Irish ) May 7th , 1974 , Three car bombs are detonated in Dublin , Ireland , ( Killing 35 Innocent Civilians .

7 ) . ETA ( Spanish ) June 19th , 1987 , Basque Separatist Militans ETA , Detonate an expolosive device in Hipercor shopping mall , in Barcelona , ( Killing 21 , and injuring 45 Innocent Civilians .

8 ) . Irish Republican army aka IRA ( Irish ) January 17th , 1992 , members IRA detonate an explosive device in Omagh , Northern island ( Killing 30 Inncents Civilians ) .

9 ) . Aryan Nation ( American ) April 19th , 1995 White Supremacists lead by Timothy McVaigh Detonate explosive device at Federal Building Okalahoma city , ( Killing 168 Inncent Civilians .

In fact it would be Accurate to say that Many of the Tactics and Strategies employed by ( European Terrorist groups , such as ( Kidnapping , Murder , Assassination , Bombings & Arson ) have only been Mimicked or Copied relatively recently by Islamic Terrorist movements from the numerous Nationalist , White -Supremacist & Zionist Terrorist organisation listed above .

IP IP Logged
Webber

Quote Webber Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:25pm
You can call the US, Brits, and Euros, christian if you like, but you know they aren't any more christian than the extremists are Muslim.

An interesting link. God willing it catches on.
I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:12am
I'm sorry, I'm not buying it that this guy was a military man.  One source says he was a marine, another says he was army.  To me he looks like a typical college activist yuppie who's never been exposed to anything but his own ideas.  I could be wrong though...

Refuting what he says about officials who order war without ever going to war...
People are aware that both William and Harry of Great Britain serve in the military?
There was a time when every U.S. president had done his stint in the military.
Now what I would agree on is that those who have never had to do their stint in the military are not qualified to lead.  They can have no real vision of the world.
just mho... today anyway.

I'm not sold on the youtube video, or the guy doing the speaking.  I have listened to others who do better to convince me.

What I can agree with is that greed is the greatest enemy in this world.  Selfishness and greed... this 'more for me' attitude, instead of the attitude of Jesus, which was to love and care for one another.

'If you have two coats and you meet a man who has none you are to give him one of yours.'

If we all had this attitude... we could spread true equality throughout the world... but until people's attitudes change... until selfishness, greed, and a desire to be better than others, is defeated... until we can defeat our sinful human natures...

Edited by Caringheart - 24 January 2013 at 11:23am
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version