Tajwīd tajweed) is an Arabic word for elocution and refers to the rules governing pronunciation during recitation of the
It is derived from the triliteral root j-w-d, meaning 'to make well, make better, improve'. There are ten schools (tawātur) of recitation, the most prevalent of which is the recitation of Imam
Āsim as transmitted by Imam Hafs.
This book is based on years experience in teaching Arabic to those whose mother tongue is not Arabic.
* It introduces students to Arabic alphabets, and how those alphabets are joined and how those joined alphabets create a word and a sentence.
* It is a step by step guide for new learners.
* It is a color coded book.
* Rules are easily explained and a student can learn on his or her own.
* The book also gives the last part of the Quran with Arabic tajweed rules explained in English.
It is highly recommended for beginners. It is easy to follow and a great resource for teaching Quranic Arabic language.