Displaying 1 through 7 of
7 Links found. (7 Links displayed).
The Mosque of Rome
- islamicity.com - Ref:53575 The Islamic Cultural Center and Mosque of Rome is one of the largest mosques in Europe and can accommodate 12,000 people ..
The Great Mosque of Paris
- islamicity.com - Ref:53534 The Great Mosque of Paris was the very first mosque to be built in France, and it was initially constructed in honor of the French Arab community that fought in the World War I ..
Visiting the Islamic Society of Boston
- islamicity.com - Ref:53150 The Islamic Society of Boston is a cultural landmark and continues to grow into a cultural center that is the largest Islamic center in New England ..
Islamic Cultural Center of New York
- islamicity.com - Ref:52922 One of the more architecturally interesting buildings in New York City, the Islamic Cultural Center is often called the "96th Street Mosque" or the "New York Mosque."
Islam's Path East: China
- islamicity.com - Ref:4787 Reflect the enduring vitality of a faith born in the deserts of Arabia and spread across Central Asia and India, all the way to China's Pacific shores. And that is only its diffusion in one direction: eastward.
Islamic Tour to China
- islamicity.com - Ref:5066 Explore and experience
the cultural, historic and intellectual legacy of the Muslim civilization in
China. Participate in a unique tour to China during Aug. 4 - 17, 2002.